chapter 33

"Really Tony that's what you're going with..." Natasha asked for the third time. Tony grinned and nodded.

Steve looked confused. " I don't understand." Clint went into a giggle fit. "Ken and Barbie! C'mon Cap" Pepper giggled and reached out to touch the Husky-Barbie. Tony grinned.

Stevr shook his head and Clints miled at Ken. "I don't care what y'all say I'm going to call him Jim-Bob."

Natasha groaned. "You're going to confuse him." Loki who has watched silently groaned as well. Tony looked at Clint and nodded. They made their way over.

"Loki!" Tony shouted. He looked up and raised an eyebrow. Thor looked at Ken. "Would I be able to ride him?" Tony tried to hold in his laughter.

"Yes please try it Thor." Clint said with a grin. Pepper face-palmed and shook her head. "Don't listen to him."

Tony was dying of silent laughter, Clint chuckledm "Mk Loki see Tony has this thing and.-"

"No."

Tony got up at that. "Yea we thought you would say that." Clint grinned and went over and knocked on the door. Darcy stepped through and Loki frowned slightly.

"Heyyy Loki!" She called out to him. Thor looked at the door a few more seconds before sighing. Darcy skipped over to Loki.

He looked at Tony. "You either come with us or face her wrath!" Loki rubbed his temples. "I'll take my chances."

Clint groaned. "Daaarcy." She chuckled.

"Loki if you go I'll be there to cheer as loud as I can." He put his head in his hands. A muffled fine came a few seconds later. Barbie started barking very loud.

"Hey hush Barbie!" He looked at Ken. "Well control her." Ken barked and ran at Tony. "Fudge!" He pushed Clint infront of him and screamed.Natasha looked at Pepper. "Superheros afraid of dogs." Tony looked at her.

"I ain't even scared!" Clint jumped on Loki; who pushed him on the floor.

The dogs went off down the hall and Tony laughed. "Got em on the run." Clint chuckled but btjen looked at Loki. He grabbed him and hoisted him up.

"Group hug!!!!" Tony jumped over a chair to join the hug. Darcy made her way over and joined in. Thor cocked his head. "Are you two a item Darcy?"

She looked at Loki and nodded. "Yea this my hubby he just don't know it yet." Everyone laughed.

Tony walked into his room and screamed. Everyone rushed to him and froze. Barbie was on what was left of his bed chewinhg a pillow. Ken rolled around on the stained floor.

"Jarvis!!! You wasn't going to tell me about this?"

"Sorry sir."

Tony looked around and clapped. "Which bestfriend wants to help me clean." Loki rollef his eyes and walked away with Darcy. Clint looked around. "What was that? Coming Director!"

Tony groaned. "Get out my room dogs!" They barked at the same time and he ran out. "Loki and Clint come one! Time to talk to the press."

They follwed Tony down to the park where a bog stage was set. People already were crowing he smiled at them and headed over.

"Ready Mr.Stark?" He nodded and went out on stage. "Hey party people! I want two of my bestfriends to come out. Is it a bird or a plane no its Hawkeye!" He walked out slowly. The crowd cheered.

"Now he tried to kill us all threw me out a window! I mean he really meant to kill me! Aint that bout a-"

"Tony!" Clint shouted. Tony noded. "Its Loki!" The women in the crowd went crazy. Loki came out and smiled. Clint frowned. "How the hell?"

Tony grinned. "Give it up again for Hawkeye!" The crowed clapped a few more times. "Annnd Loki!" The girls cheered loudly again. Clint huffed.

Loki searched the crowed and spotted Darcy. He smiled at her and she waved. "Everyone join our chatroom to learn about every mission and superhero your heary desires." Tony said with a smile.

"You gotta guess the password." Clint added. Tony chuckled. "Time to wrap this up. Sugar!" Clint grinned. "Spice." They both looked at Loki.

"Everything nice." The crowed cheered. They left the stage and Tony's phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Stark! Are you insane get down here now!" He looked at the phone and at Clint.

"Daddeh Fury is mad." Clint face-palmed. Loki laughed.

"Have fun with that." He said walking away to join Darcy. Clint looked at Tony. "I think I hear Nat calling." Tony grabbed him. "Nope."