Chapter 45

"Is this jealousy, Stark?" Steve asked once only the team was left in the house. Tony snorted. "Jealousy? Are you crazy?"

Loki rolled his eyes. "This matter is weeks old… I feel like this subject has been in peoples mind for 4 weeks."

Clint gasped. "He is becoming self aware!" Bruce held up his hands." Whoa Loki don't' think so deep." Loki face palmed and sat down.

Tony thought for a moment. " I feel you though Loki its like we are Sims like someone out there is writing out everything we do." Natasha looked around. "Whoa."

Steve snapped. "Back to the matter at hand." Pepper walked over and grabbed his hand. "Whatever your plan was Tony end it." Tony gaped at her. "Pft what do you think I am? I would do a thing to you two."

Natasha smiled at Bruce. Clint frowned. "Well I'm not ashamed to say. I am jealous." Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

Clint frowned at him then jumped on him. " I saw her first." Loki got up and moved towards the door. " All fun and games till he rages out." Tony laughed. "Ima be out so quick."

Steve chuckled. " I would captain ball right out the window." Bruce pushed him off and stood. He stretched and everyone got ready to head to their escape routes.

Ima Barbie girl in a Barbie world wrapped in plastic its fantastic!

Everyone stared at Loki. "You changed your ringtone from Timber to that?" Tony asked. Loki ignored them an answered his phone. They all waited patiently. He nodded and hung up. "So Director has a job for us."

Everyone looked at their phones. " Why didn't he call one of us?" "He doesn't like you all. Lets go." Tony looked at Steve then to Loki. "What's the job?" "You will see when we get there."