Chapter 23!

Chapter 23.

Logan was apparently busy with pack businesses while we were on the plane , it was dead silent because I had to wait until he was done with the sudden business he had. I randomly shuffled through my iPod, looking for something to play, or listen to.

I looked at him, and he had a scowl on his face. I raised my eyebrows, and smoothed out the lines on his forehead. He looked at me suddenly, and smiled, pecking me. What's with this boy and kissing?!

'Not that you mind,' My wolf, said, mischievously.

'I do.' I snapped, clearly lying to myself.

'Whatever you say,' She said.

I rolled my eyes, and sighed. When will this plane ride be over? I leaned back and closed my eyes. I hope we would be home soon.

Lacey's POV.

I paced anxiously across my bedroom, waiting for Logan to bring back Natasha. After what Nathan and I heard Jenna and Kaylee saying, I hoped they were coming back soon. "Lace, whats up with you?" I heard Jayden, say to me, concerned.

"I'm just excited to see Natasha again, that's all." I said and smiled. I felt guilty for lying to him, but I had to consult Logan and Natasha first to let them know what was happening.

"Are you sure, Lacey?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing. "Yeah, Jay, don't worry about me, it's okay, everything's okay." I said, begging for him to understand. He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. "How can I not worry about you? Your my mate."

I sighed and relaxed into his arms. 'I guess, your my mate is just like a I love you.' I thought to myself and squeezed him tightly. "I just want you to know that everything is okay, and you don't need to worry."

"Alright. Well, I have to go back to my pack, it's just across the forest, I'll be back later." He said, pecked me on the cheek, and left.

"Bye..." I trailed off and sighed, tugging on my hair and hoped their plane was landing soon. 2:03pm, apparently their plane landed at 1:10. They should be grabbing their bags by now and driving home.

Natasha's POV

"Finally!" I cheered as the plane landed and we were allowed to leave the plane and go to grab our suitcases. Seeing this was a private plane, we didn't have to go to customs and stuff.

"Natasha, we have to go home quickly, apparently Lacey needs us," He quickly grabbed our; my suitcases, and ran out if the airport, but not before grabbing my hand. Even when we were in a rush, I still felt the sparks. I smiled to myself and ran after him following, but tripping over all the suitcases, falling and scraping my knee.

I cursed quietly. It stung, I sucked in a quick breath, and got up. "I'm fine, lets go," I said, and started running again. "Natasha, wait." Logan trailed off. "You said Lacey needed us, lets go then.." I said, quirking my eyebrow up. He walked up to me, grabbed my face, and kissed me. "I love you, don't forget that."

I smiled. "I love you, too." He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. Sparks flew, and I smiled in the kiss. I felt him grinning, so I quickly bit his bottom lip. He groaned, and opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue into his tongue and massaged his tongue with mine.

We heard a car's horn, and quickly jumped away from each other. Turns out my hands were around his neck, and his were under my shirt. I blushed bright pink, and I swear I saw a pink tint on Logan's cheeks.

"Let's go home?" I squeaked out, and quickly grabbed a suitcase that was on the ground, my scraped knee all forgotten.

"Good idea," Logan said, clearing his throat and grabbed the rest of the bags. We started walking away, to Logan's car, that he had parked at some car rental place.