Chapter 32 - Last Chapter

Chapter 32 LAST CHAPTERR

So in the wee hours of the AM, Joshua, Jared, and Leah were born. Joshua had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked exactly like Jayden, it was amazing. Jared was a mixture of both, with his dad's blonde hair and Lacey's brown eyes, he was super cute. Leah was a spilt image of her mother. Except for the blue eyes she inherited from her dad. She was also extremely gorgeous.

Jayden, and Lacey all sat around each other, the parents looking at Joshua, Jared, and Leah with love.

"My babies Joshua, Jared, and Leah." Lacey said with awe, looking at the kids with so much love in her eyes.

Jayden stayed quiet and just stared at the kids happily and with love. I felt Logan's arms wrapping around my waist and hugging me from behind. I looked up at him and smiled softly, "This could be us one day." He murmured into my ear.

"Yeah. Can't wait." I whispered back, "We should leave them alone for a while."

"Yeah, you should be getting rest, the wedding is in three days you know." He said and I nodded.

"I know, I just cant help but be excited." I said, walking down the hall of Alpha Jayden's packhouse, Logan now walking beside me.

"You better be excited." He said and laughed.

I laughed, "Actually no, I'd rather marry someone else and have a different mate." I said with a straight face.

Logan growled, pushed me against the wall, nipped at my neck softly and said "Mine, you are mine forever." He had me trapped between his body and the wall, his arms on either side of my head.

"Yours." I said and tilted my head up to meet his lips in a earth shattering kiss shared between us.

He groaned and moved his arms, his hands now on my neck holding my head in place. I had my hands tangled in his hair.

His teeth bit my bottom lip hard and I moaned and opened my mouth for access. Our tongues tangled in need and I pushed myself up, my legs around his waist. He held me up from my butt and flipped us around, so he was leaning against the wall now.

It was kind of an awkward position, but as long as I was making out with him, I was fine. We were so into our make out, we barely heard the loud sounds of gagging.

We pulled apart to see Logan's cousin Mandy with her best friend Channing. (We all knew they would probably become mates when they both turned 18, in 5 years.)

"Shut up Mandy, just watch when you and Channing will do this in a couple of years." Logan said and Mandy flushed bright red.

Channing cleared his throat awkwardly and Mandy narrowed her eyes. "We're just friends, thank you very much."

"Yeah yeah sure, get out of here." Logan said and I hit his chest lightly and whispered "Be nice, she's your younger cousin." I laughed.

"Yeah, listen to Natasha okay? Anyway, Auntie told me that you were here so I came to ask you something."

I slid off Logan's body, feeling his hard-on and stifling a moan. He tensed and then said something. He realized it sounded too husky and deep. He cleared his throat and continued. "Ask me then."

______________

"You crazy woman, what are you doing up still?! Your wedding is tomorrow if I say so myself." Lacey whisper-yelled at me, feeding Leah milk.

"Whatever, the ceremony is at 3, and after that we go for some traditional run around the woods. Not that hard." I said and shrugged. It was 10:20, way too early to sleep.