Chapter 27!

Chapter 27

I was finally allowed to do what I wanted, and able to go and stay out of that god forsaken room. It was getting stuffy, and I was feeling claustrophobic. My memory hadn't come back, and I was very disappointed. I wandered down the halls, looking at objects on the wall that could help trigger my memory.

So far nothing had, but I hadn't tried the photo album yet. I sighed, and went to my sister's room. She was moving out to her mate's house, and she offered for me to come with her. I accepted, and we were planning to leave later tonight. I wasn't going to tell Logan. I was afraid to, for some reason.

"Lacey?" I asked. "Yeah? Come in." She said, and I walked in. "You packed?" She asked me and I nodded. "When do you want to go?" I asked her, and she shrugged. "Whenever Jay comes back." She said, and I nodded once again. "I think you should tell Logan. Just in case." She said, and I shook my head venomously. "Why not?" She said. "Because if I do tell him, he won't let me go. Sometimes I wish that I remembered who he was, at least then I would know why he's so possessive."

"Look, if you tell him your leaving, I'll tell your whole life again." Lacey said, and I nodded. "Fine, I'll be right back then." I said, and walked around the house, looking for the one named Logan. I wandered the halls aimlessly until I heard his voice coming from the door.

I knocked on the door, quietly and nervously, but I guess he heard because he immediately opened the door and looked at me curiously. "Hey Natasha, come in." He said, his hand white as clenched the door, I walked in and blinked as I saw all the holes in the wall. "What happened in here?" I asked him, worriedly.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He said, then muttered something below his breath that I couldn't comprehend. I finally saw all the blood on his knuckles and I gasped. "Logan, your knuckles..." I trailed off, and he immediately hid them behind his back. "It's nothing, Natasha." He snapped, and I felt a flash of hurt. I looked down.

"At least let me clean it up for you.." I said softly, and his face softened. "Ah, shit Natasha, I didn't mean to yell at you." He said, and I shook my head. "It's okay." I smiled, and got on my hands and knees and pulled out the first aid kit from under the bed. For some reason, I sort of had a feeling that it was there.

"Natasha, how did you know it was there?" Logan asked me and I shrugged. "I had a feeling." I grabbed his arm lightly and led him to his bed. I sat him down. It seemed like I really had to help him, even though I didn't even know who he was. I got the alcohol medicine and dabbed it onto a cotton ball. "This might hurt a little." I grabbed his hand, and felt a shock.

"Sorry, must have been my socks and the carpet." I laughed a little bit. Logan stayed silent. I started cleaning his wounds on his knuckles. I felt him take a sharp intake on breath, and I widened my eyes and looked up. "I'm sorry, Logan," I said. "It's okay. You said it would hurt." He said, but I had a feeling this wasn't about the pain.

"I have to tell you something, but you promise you won't get mad?" I asked him and I felt him nod. "I'm going to Lacey's house for a little bit, okay?" I closed my eyes for his reaction. I looked up to see him with pain in his eyes. "Natasha..." He trailed off, then closed his eyes. "Promise you'll be back soon?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know," I said honestly.

"Will you at least come back?" He said, ever so softly. "Probably, I'm not going to leave forever." I said, and he nodded. I felt him breathe in, as I started to bandage his knuckles.

"There." I stated quietly. "I guess I'll be leaving now." I said, getting up and about to walk to the door. "Natasha.." He trailed off and I stopped. "Yeah, Logan?" I asked. I felt him get up and walk over to me.