Chapter 36

I stopped in my place, finally having enough of this girl. What am I doing? Walking away from my mate? What does this girl have over me?

          Whirling around, I grabbed the girl’s hair and yanked her from her seat, jumping on top of her and wrapping my fingers around her throat. I growled possessively, “Try talking about my mate now, skank.”

          Her face turned red and she tried getting me off, but I had Alpha blood in me with a Beta mate, I’m a lot stronger. My vision turned black and my K9s came out, ready to rip her head off at any second. I’ve had enough of her and all she ever did was fool me into thinking my mate would actually cheat on me. How could I be so stupid?

          “Rain, stop. You’re going to kill her.” Blake ordered, wrapping his arms around me and pulling back. I fell on top of him as Jess sat up, struggling for air. I growled and launched myself forward; making her jump, but Blake pulled me back.

          “Get out, Jess.” Some guy told her, helping her up and shoving her towards the door. I growled at her again as she passed by and clung onto Blake possessively, refusing to believe for another second that this girl would ever be worth more than me to my mate.

          “It’s alright, sweetheart.” He cooed in my ear, kissing my neck gently. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have invited her. Don’t be mad. Calm down, please.”

          I instantly calmed down, wrapping myself around my mate and sighing. He’s all I need and I’m ashamed to admit that I thought he might actually cheat on me. What was I thinking?

          “I’m so sorry.” I sobbed. “I’m so sorry, Blake.”

          He shook his head and stood up with me in his arms. I clung to him and he sat down with me on his lap, begging for his forgiveness.

          “It’s okay,” he cooed, taking my face in his and bringing it closer to his. “Just calm down, sweetheart. I love you.”

          “I love you, too.” I whispered, cleaning myself up and trying not to look like an idiot in front of all his friends. “I’m sorry.”

          “Stop apologizing.”

          I shook my head to get rid of the apologies I wanted to send his way. I wanted to take back everything I did and just beat Jess for the things she said to me and Blake.

          Woah, since when did I start thinking like my dad? That’s not me. At all.

          “Get us out of here, Blake.” I mumbled.

          He stood up and apologized before grabbing our stuff and leaving. I cuddled into him as he carried me out, not looking back at his confused friends. I apologized through mind-link and said I would talk to them at the wedding.

          “This doesn’t make sense.”

          “Yes it does. Chloe and I both noticed a difference. It has to be.”

          “Rosie, you don’t know what you’re talking about.” I explained. “It’s not possible.”

          “Listen, Rain. Your boobs almost doubled in size and you’ve been extremely tired lately. You’re pregnant.” Chloe chimed in.

          I looked down at my chest. “No they haven’t!”

          “She’s being dramatic, but they have gotten bigger.” Rosie stated confidently.

          I shook my head and crossed my arms. “You’re dreaming. Just like Blake.”

          “Funny.” Chloe scuffed. “Now pee on the stick.”

          “It’s impossible.”

          “Rain,” Rosie warned softly. “A mate’s bond is the strongest in the world. It can happen. Screw the doctors.”

          I sighed heavily and lay back down on the bed, covering my face with a pillow. When I got home, Rosie and Chloe immediately came to my rescue and kicked all the guys out so we could have some girl bonding time. I regret agreeing to it.

          “Fine.” I groaned, sitting up. “I’ll do it.”

          They both squealed and sat down on my bed, watching me take the box from them and walk into the bathroom, closing the door. I peed on the stick and laid it on the counter, throwing the box under the sink so Blake didn’t see it. I defiantly didn’t want him to get ideas. Especially if it’s negative.

          I opened the door and they both ran in past me, watching the stick as it did its magic. I sat on the bed and covered my stomach with a pillow, wondering if I could ever get pregnant. I threw up before, another reason they think I’m pregnant. It’s probably because I was so mad at Jess. I can’t even think of her without my wolf coming out.

          “Ahhhhhhhhh!”

          “Oh my God.”

          “Rain!”

          “Huh,” I grunted as they pulled me off the bed and into the bathroom. I groaned in annoyance, just wanting to sleep from the long day I’ve had, maybe cuddle with Blake, but they forced my face into the stick to reveal two pink lines.

          “What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked in confusion. Isn’t it supposed to say pregnant or not pregnant?

          “Did you read the box?”

          “It means you’re pregnant!”

She Paints PainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara