Chapter 24 ~Revenge~

Singh held Becca's body close to him not believing that he killed his only love. But after minutes of holding her lifeless body, he slowly laid her down and his head hung low. But that was stopped when he heard Bliss's small voice. "Daddy? Mommy?" He quickly looked up and saw Bliss standing there looking at him. But she looked at her mother's body laying on the ground and she cried out and ran towards her.

       Singh wanted to comfort his daughter, but there was two reasons why he couldn't. One was that how could you comfort her when you were the one that did it, and two was that he was afraid he would hurt or even kill Bliss too. So he slowly backed away, fear and sadness running through his mind as he looked at Bliss crying beside Becca's body. Without doing anything or letting Bliss even see him for one more minute, he ran off into the forest not looking back.

        Singh ran for what seemed like hours til he had to stop in order to catch his breath and he screeched out in sadness and anger but soon, the sadness slowly faded away and only anger was there. Anger for the man that made him kill his love and ruin his life forever. He hissed and looked around not knowing where Roger is at since he couldn't really remember the direction the building was at but he had an idea of how he could figure out.

         Signh quickly climbed up the tallest tree he could find and stood on top of the tallest branch that overlooked the forest around him. He looked around and stopped when he saw a building a few miles away and he growled knowing Roger would be there. He jumped off the tree and quickly ran towards the direction of the building knowing he was going to kill Roger, and he was going to make sure he was dead.

       He ran for only ten minutes before he was standing on top of a cliff that was around the building. Singh looked down and saw men and women walking around outside but there was one spot that no one was at and he quickly climbed down and ran behind a wall. Singh looked around at saw a vent that led inside. He pulled it off and slipped inside before a man walked by. Singh ran through the vent passing several rooms, each having people doing experiments or walking around looking at papers. He didn't know which room Roger would be, but he was somewhere around there.

        The vent soon ended and Singh hissed and ran back a few feet before finding a exit of the vent that lead into a grey room with shelfs, a bed, and a desk that had several papers. He jumped down guessing it was somebody's room and he slowly walked out of the room into the hall. Surprisingly no one was in the hall and Singh quickly ran off but still staying quiet just in case someone was nearby.

       But as he ran, he stopped when he heard voices and he climbed onto the ceiling as a man and a woman walked by under him, not noticing he was there. When they got out of his sight, he jumped down and ran further down the hall but when he was about to turn, he stopped and saw a room with computers in it. And on those screens of the computers, showed different pictures of rooms, halls, and some pictures outside. He quietly walked inside the room and when he saw a man sitting on a chair asleep and Singh took the opportunity to slowly go towards the computers and looked at each one of them trying from find Roger.

       When he was about to give up, he saw Roger standing in the hallway talking to a man. Singh quickly ran off without waking the man and he went down a few halls before climbing on the ceiling above. Singh quietly walked on the ceiling slowly going towards Roger and the man. He didn't care if he had to kill the other man, the only thing he wanted was to have Roger dead.

       Before the two men could know what happened, Singh pounced on the man and killed him quickly only leaving Roger slowly backing away with fear in his eyes. "I need back up no-!" Before he could say anything else into the walkie talkie he held, Singh took it out of his hand and broke it leaving him defenseless. Singh hissed at him as Roger backed away, "H-hey Singh, I-I didn't m-ean for that to happen." Singh hissed louder at him knowing he was lying since he was brainwashed to kill his family. But as Roger continued to plead, he backed up to the wall giving him no place to run. But as Singh stalked towards him, his mouth slowly parting showing his secondary set of jaws, Roger stopped pleading only slowly going down as he towered over him.

       "P-please, I'll leave you and your family alone! Just don't kill m-" He was cut off when Singh's secondary set of jaws went through his head, instantly killing the man. Singh slowly pulled it out and closed his mouth which was now dripping in blood. He looked at the body of the man that made his life hell and who made him take the life of his loved one, covered in his blood and his left eye missing leaving a large hole in his head. Singh hissed and ran off into the vents knowing others will be there soon. But as he ran out of the vents, into the outside, he didn't run towards his home nor his daughter, he ran further and further away into the jungle, not looking back at any of it.