14 | NANA LOU

Heyo!

Deeply sorry that I haven't updated recently! I've been away on my last ever school camp!!!! But I'm back and here's the next update. 

Thankyou for your reads and support and remember to vote if you think my book is worth continuing!

If there is anything you want to see happen, I'm completely open for ideas.

Enjoy!

It was finally the dreadful day that had been looming in the back of Zoe's mind like a dark cloud; it was the day Nana Lou was due to arrive.

The day boosted off with a terrible start when Luca was challenged with the task of waking up the twins. Mary had said earlier that if you were under her roof, you would be travelling at four in the morning to the airport to greet Nana Lou. So that's what they did.

Bella was whining and sloppy as she changed and brushed her hair. Zoe was still half asleep so Luca was forced to help to hurry the process.

Pete had moved all his belonging back into his room, partly because he got kicked out by his own sisters and partially because he missed his mother's delicious cooking. He was pulling a fitted shirt over his head as he walked out his room and into the hallway. With his shirt covering his eyes, he didn't see the little girls stumbling out of their rooms.

Zoe, with half closed lids, ran straight into Pete's packed stomach, which caused Bella, who was trailing too close behind, to bump into Zoe. Since Bella had become almost a head taller than her sick sister, her chin banged against the back of Zoe's head and resulted in a fit of tears from both tired girls.

Zoe mumbled incoherently as she clutched her head and sobbed her discomfort. Pete bent to rub Bella's chin better while Luca walked out of the twin's room to stagger upon the disaster.

"L-L-L-Lu-Luc-L-Luca," Zoe chocked between gasping breaths. She was so tired that she practically fell into Luca's outstretched arms instead of walked.

Luca adjusted Zoe in his arms. It was not a goodstart to the day.