chapter 14: Say I do

*unedited so it contains lots of grammar mistakes*

"I'm sorry" I apologise, with my head hung low in total shame. I didn't dare to look up Liam who was probably furious.

It was the morning after a regretful night. That was exactly how I felt.

I couldn't believe I puked all over Liam.

"You puked on me"

I sigh "let's not talk about my shameful moment"

"I had to have a shower twice"

"Mhm" I hum "I'm sorry again"

He grunted and sipped his coffee as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "I was nice enough to give you my shoes"

I looked up at him with an annoyed expression. I bit my tongue to stop myself from making it all worse.

"I'll be leaving" I state, grabbing my dirty clothes which Liam admitted to taking off. His excuse was 'I didn't want my bed to smell like puke'. I couldn't exactly argue since I was in the wrong.

"You're not leaving" Liam said.

I spin around. "What?"

"You owe me"

I frown.

"You ruined my suit and I saved you last night. You owe me". His voice deepened with a hint of mischief. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Fine" I say between gritted teeth "what do you want?"

"We're going for a coffee" he said before grabbing his jacket.

"But you just had some!" I cry running behind him as we got into the car.

The whole ride was quite and I still couldn't look him directly in the eye. My memories of confessing my hate towards him almost sounded like a love confession.

We finally stopped in front of the cafe we usually go to. My eyes suddenly caught a man I've been dreading to see. Chris

Liam calls me to get out and I quickly lock the door. He raised his eyebrow, as he came around to my side. "what are you doing?" he mouthed.

I just shrug.

"out"

I shake my head.

"now"

I shake my head again.

"Adeline, get out!" He snaps loosing his cool and bashing his fist against the window as I began to record his angry ass. I laughed whilst snapping the whole thing. Liam suddenly grabbed his car keys and clicked the button. The door unlocked and I took a deep breath. "oh fuck"

"fuck indeed" Liam smitten, dragging me out of the car. "Adeline you-"

"Liam, Adeline" Chris called, approaching us and saving me from being murdered. Liam slipped his arm around me and I snort, slapping it.

"Chris" Liam smiled "you're here"

Chris nodded as his eyes flickered to me. A smirk crept upon his lips like he knew what was going on. "everything ok?"

"fine, thanks" I mutter, walking away from the men. The last thing I needed was Chris on my case.

I could hear them walking behind me. Just as I was about to walk in, a familiar man stood in the doorway.

"Liam" He called, looking at him as they approached each other.

"Kai" Liam smiled, holding his hand out.