chapter 15: marriage announcement

*Unedited so it contains some grammar mistakes*

I laid in bed reminiscing about my whole 19 years of life. From the first day of high school to the day I lost it all.

I've always been an obedient child. I never did anything illegal nor stupid. And I always thought I was going to be like that- of course until now.

I glance to my side and stare at the man sleeping peacefully next to me. His arms above his head as he slept on his stomach.

The blanket was draped around his waist, revealing his upper body, which was naked.

I peak under the covers, revealing my almost naked body with nothing but bra and pants on.

I did what a typical women would do when she wakes up in the morning finding herself in this situation. 

I grabbed the pillow and almost smothered him to death.

"You fucking asshole!" I scream, my voice shaking from the anger.

He grunted whilst his arms went up in the air, pushing me away.

His eyes barely opening as he sleepily murmured something. I wrapped the blanket tightly under my armpits to hold it in place as I wacked him with the pillow.

"What did you do to me?!" I yelled.

I had a vague memory of last night and the only think I remembered was having a few drinks. When I say 'few' I mean..10-12.

He grabbed the pillow and threw it across the room. He forced himself up, running his hands through his messy morning hair and glaring at me.

"What did I do?" He snorts, a playful smirk on his lips "it's what you did to me last night babe"

He tilted his head slightly to the side, revealing visibly bruised jawline and neck. I grim at the purple-black bruises, which looked awfully like hickeys-

Holy shit. He's not saying what I think he's saying right?

"I did that?" I choke, forgetting to breath.

Liam chuckled. "You sure did babe"

I began to panic and gasped for air. My cheeks flushed red as I felt the need to cry because I was so embarrassed. 

"I didn't think you had it in you" Liam coughed, biting his lip which also had a small bruise on it.

Oh God what the heck did I do last night?!

"What happened?" I asked, fearing the answer he was about to give.

He laughs and shrugs."You don't remember?" He frowns "that's a shame..we had fun"

My eyes flashed murder and I grabbed another pillow before throwing it at him. "Asshole"

He grins. "you were all over me last night" he winked.

I really hate this man and the thought of sleeping with him was eating me up inside. I was never stupid enough to drink so much that I'd end up going home with a stranger.

It was all his fault that I got drunk in the first place. I felt stupid and embarrassed that Liam wanted to marry me solely on business and nothing else. He felt nothing towards me- I was almost like a wall that was always in the way. I felt so damn crap that I needed to drink away the feeling.

I sighed and took a deep breath.

"What happened last night?" I asked Liam, in a calm manner.

He was leaning against the headboard, one hand behind his head as he scrolled through his phone. His eyes flickered to mine and my heart skipped a beat.