Chapter 12

(Short chapter)

Horus~

I carried Bek back to where her sister was and laid her down beside her sister. I sat beside her and tried to hold back the tears threatening to fall. Suddenly, Ra appeared behind me. I bowed before him.

"I have never been in debt. And yet I am in debt to you, grandson. Ask what ever you will."Ra said. I looked back at Bek's lifeless body.

"I want nothing. Except what's impossible for me to have." Before I knew it, Ra had brought back my love, but in a new form and attire.

"Horus?"

"Bek."I said helping her up. She now almost reached my chin.

"I don't understand."she said sounding utterly confused.

"You're here and you've returned. But you might want to help her as well." Bek turned and saw her sister breathing. She helped up her sister and the same thing happened to her.

Bek~

Horus brought Zaya and I back to his palace with the new titles of the Goddess of Impossibility, which was me, and the Goddess of Belief, which was Zaya. I had just finished changing into a new dress for Horus' do-over coronation. I walked into Horus' room and saw him putting on his cape.

"Hard to believe you look like a king."I stated.

"If that's what excites you, then who am I to judge?"Horus said teasingly.

"Adventure excites me."

"Well I should know, we did go on one together. After all, I am the reason you're alive."he said teasingly once more. I retaliated by faking pouring water over a couch in his room.

"Bek don't. That's no way for a queen to behave." I shrugged and poured myself a glass of the water.

"Then I suppose it's a good thing I'm not Queen."I said taking a sip of the water. He kept staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What exactly are you asking me?"I asked as my heartbeat became faster.

"Did I ask you something?"he asked as her walked closer.

"I'm not sure. Did you?" He took the glass from my hand and set it down on the table.

"Close your eyes."he said gently. I did as I was told and closed them. "Open." I opened my eyes and what I saw before me nearly brought me to tears. There was Horus kneeled down on one knee with a ring in his hand. He took his free hand in mine and looked right at me.

"When we first met, I didn't know what to make of you. I thought you were just some thief. It wasn't until we were close to Set's pyramid that I realized how much I truly love you. So, Bek the Goddess of Impossibility, will you marry me, Horus Lord of the Air and soon King of Egypt, and become my Queen?" I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "So I'll take that as a....yes?" I nodded. "Yes."

And so, Horus was King.