ARCHIE AND JUGHEAD

IMAGINE YOU FINDING OUT YOUR BEST FRIEND ARCHIE IS DATING YOUR MUSIC TEACHER. CAUSING YOU TO GET INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH ARCHIE AND JUGHEAD.

YOU WERE WALKING TO THE MUSIC ROOM TO GET YOUR BEST FRIEND ARCHIE. He has been working so hard on his music lately you thought it would be a nice treat for you to take him out to Pops.

On the way to the music room you bumped into your other best friend Jughead, who was at the time eating, of course. "Hey (Y/N), where you heading?" He asked with his mouthful, "I'm going to see Archie, he's should be finishing his music lesson with Miss Grundy soon." You say cheerfully.

You notice Jughead's smile fade, you unaware of what he knew. "Everything alright?" You ask curiously, he simply nods he's head and excuses himself leaving you there standing confused. You decide to shrug it off, and continue walking to the music room.

You had been dying to hear some of Archie's music but he always tells that he wants it to be a surprise and for you to hear it when it's complete. You arrive to the music room and walk in without knocking, you didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of Miss. Grundy and your best friend Archie kissing, suddenly you wished you had knocked. As soon as you opened the door they quickly separated, but not fast enough for you not to have noticed.

"I'm sorry- I'll just..." You stutter, quickly leave closing the door leaving the awkward situation behind. You ran down the hall, not sure of where you were going...anywhere but the music room. You could hear Archie yelling your name, but you continue to run furiously.

-

  You were so mad at Archie for being so stupid to do something that he knew would get him in trouble and Miss. Grundy jail time. But you were mostly mad at him for not trusting you and telling you the truth. You decide to go over to the town favourite restaurant Pops, where you and your friends usually hanged out.

On the way to Pops, you realized just how bad Archie had messed up this time. You walk in and spot Jughead sitting in one of the booths, writing on his computer. You sit down across from him. He looks up startled but calms down once he sees its you.

"Um-hey everything alright?" He asks hesitantly, you let out a big huff before going on your rant. "No Jughead everything is not alright. I saw Miss. Grundy and Archie KISSING in the music room." He looks down at his lap and back up before saying "I know."

Your jaw falls open, shocked at what he has just told you. Two of you best friends keeping the same secret from you. You where beyond furious at this point. "Are you kidding me Jughead! How could you do that to me, so much for being best friends!" You yell, but you didn't care especially since you and Jughead were the only ones in the diner.

"(Y/N), please let me explain." He begs but you were already walking to door before it unexpectedly swung open, revealing Archie. "Hell no, I am not doing this." You huff, trying to get past you tall and strong best friend. Unfortunately you fail to get past him, he picks you up, while you are kicking and yelling for Archie to put you down.

Eventually he does but he places you in the booth, you try to get up but he blocks the way and sits down beside you. He gently cups your face with his hands, staring at you straight in the eyes. "Let us explain...please" you at Jughead then back at Archie before saying 'fine'.

Archie removes his hands from your face, then he starts telling the story starting with July 4th. He told you how him and Miss. Grundy got together during the summer, and how he bailed on camping with Jughead, to be with Miss. Grundy instead...and the gun shot they heard. He also said how Miss. Grundy tried to stop the relationship once school started again, but Archie kept forcing it. And lastly he made you promise not to tell anyone, that you and Jughead were the only ones who knew.

"Archie how could you so something like this, it's illegal, jail time!" You exclaim, "I know I'm sorry I am-" "sorry might not fix it this time Arch." You say cutting him off, he sighs then continues to say "Miss. Grundy helped me when nobody was there for me." You feel the blood rushing to your face and the anger growing inside of you.

"So what was I?" You say slightly offended, "you wouldn't have understood, there are just somethings I can't tell you." He says, you felt your heartbreak you had always thought that Archie trusted you and you trusted him, this whole time you were wrong.

"Oh like how you didn't tell me about you and Miss. Grundy? You know something Archie, you don't know if I would have understood or not, because you never gave me chance, but who knows maybe I wouldn't have understood but I would have tried for you. I can't believe our friendship has come to this... keeping secrets, both of you." You say disappointed.

You push past Archie and walk out of the diner hurt, leaving two people you thought were your best friends behind.

-

You were walking in the hallway to get to your next class which was geography. Your least favourite subject. You turn to your left to see Jughead you two lock eyes, you haven't talked to Jughead or Archie for the past two weeks. But that was ok with you because you were trying to avoid them anyways. You look down at the ground then to your right to see Archie.

Damn it. You took a deep breath, then held your head up high and continued walking with out looking back. You saw Veronica at her locker and decided to join her since you both have this class together. "Hey, what's up?" You ask trying to get you mind off of Archie and Jughead.

"I saw that, with you juggie, and archiekins" she says concerned, You simply look down at your feet, she continues by saying "why don't you just talk to them try to work things out?" You nod your head then suggest to go to class.

-

Veronica asked you to meet her in the lounging room. You walked into the room to see Archie, Reggie, and Jughead fighting. Once you entered the room all eyes were on you including three boys that had just been fighting.

"There she is!" Reggie says happily, walking over to you then throwing his arm around your shoulder. You shift uncomfortably, you and Reggie were never close, you didn't even consider him a friend. You removed his arm from your shoulder, "what's going on here?" You ask

Archie and Jughead share a look before saying "nothing". You sigh "this is exactly what I'm talking about... all the secrets!" You say angrily, before stomping out of the room. Archie and Jughead right behind you. Jughead grabs your arm spinning you towards them, "Reggie was accusing me of killing Jason, Archie was just trying to help." Jughead said in a hush tone.

"Oh my gosh Juggie." You said worried, pulling him into a hug. Although you were mad at him, nobody deserves to be told that. You pull out of the hug, and see Archie and Jughead smiling like idiots. "It's a start...no more secrets" You say as a smile grew across my face, they both nod in agreement. Then we all walk to our next class. Together.

Finally things are starting to go back on track and You have your two best friends back.