JUGHEAD {REQUESTED}

"Don't waste your time with him. He doesn't date. He's anti-social."
REQUESTED BY honeybear2421

-

MOVING TO RIVERDALE WAS A HARD ADJUSTMENT FOR ME. I had to pack all of my things in under a week, along with my daughters things. Me, Virginia Mae, and my mom were moving back to my moms home town Riverdale. We past a sign that said "THE TOWN WITH PEP!"

We arrived in front of a old restaurant, that my mom told me i would be working at. I went into the diner to pick up some food my mom had ordered, since we were both hungry after the long drive, as i walk in i see four teenagers about my age sitting in a booth. Two girls, and two boys...but the raven-haired boy with a beanie and computer was the one that caught my attention.

I sat on one of the stools as i waited for the owner Pop to bring me my food, when suddenly one of the girls i saw earlier took a seat beside me. She had dark brown hair that was shoulder length, with bold eye makeup. "Hi, I'm Veronica lodge" she says politely introducing herself, while sticking her hand out for me to shake, which i accept. "Nice to meet you Veronica, I'm Dixie" i say cheerfully.

I tell Veronica that I'm new to Riverdale, and that i moved here with my mom and my daughter Virginia Mae. She asks me if I wanted to meet her friends, I decided to accept her offer. She brought me over to the booth where her friends sat. "Everyone, this is Dixie. She just mover here with her mom and daughter" Veronica said introuducing me to her friends. "Dixie, this is Archie, Betty, and Jughead" she said pointing to each one of her friends as she said their names.

"Hi, its nice to meet you all" i said as i waved to Betty, and Archie. I tried to get the attention of Jughead, but he looked like he was in the middle of a deep thought as he typed away on his computer. "Don't mind him, he always like this" Archie reassured me, i put on a fake smile a bit disappointed i wasn't able to get to know Jughead.

"Dixie, your food is ready" the waiter called my name, i said goodbye to Veronica, Betty, Archie, and Jughead. I got back into the car and gave my mom her food, as i eat mine.

-

I was walking down the hallway with my new friends, laughing at a joke Archie had just told me. We were passing Jughead on our way down the hall, he slightly turned around just enough to see me and Archie. He turned back around but not before giving Archie a cold glare. "I better get going i don't want to be late for football practise, bye" Archie said waving as he left the group.

"Dixie, me and betty were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us after school?" Veronica asked on behalf of her and betty, "i would love to, but i can't i have to help my mom with some stuff after school." I reply, the truth is i was actually going to meet my dad, and brother. My mom and dad got a divorce, after a huge argument they had.

Technically I hadn't lied to them, I was doing something with my mom...I just wasn't ready to tell them the whole truth, maybe one day, just not today.

-

I unbuckled Virginia's seat belt, and carefully slid her out of the car seat. I walked up to the front door of my dads house with my mom by myside, and my daughter in my arms. I ran the door bell, and a few seconds later the door swung open. My jaw dropped when i saw Archie open the door, "Dixie? what are you doing here?" Archie asked me, when suddenly a man came up behind Archie and answered the question for him.

"Archie, this is your sister and your mother" i look at Archie, my mom, and my dad before looking back at Archie completely shocked. They invited us in we all sat down on the couch, "can you please explain whats going on dad?" Archie asked our dad still confused. "Your mom and me got a divorce before i found out she was pregnant, with you Dixie" me and Archie both nod our head, finally understanding our parents situation.