JUGHEAD {REQUESTED}

IMAGINE BEING JUGHEAD'S GIRLFRIEND, FINDING OUT HE IS HOMELESS AND LIVING AT SCHOOL. REQUESTED BY: @Beanie_Girl_23

 REQUESTED BY: @Beanie_Girl_23

-

I WALKED THROUH THE DARK HALLWAYS OF RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL. The sun light from outside shined through the windows, small creaks coming from the ground underneath as I took a step forward.

I had made sure to got up extra early today, so I could write the weekly newspaper for the school. I sat quietly as my fingers ran across the key board of my laptop. The sound of water trickling in the background making me suspicious.

I was the only one in the school at the time, so the sudden noise startled me. I slowly got up from my seat, making my way to the door and poking my head out with that rest of my body following. I walked down the hallway following the noise of water.

I quickly hid behind a wall, as I watched my boyfriend walk out of the boys locker room, water trickling from his hair as I found my body walking closer and closer by the second. I watched as he walked into the janitors closet and picked up his grey beanie then placing it on his head.

I stretch my neck just so I was able to see inside the closet, my jaw dropped and tears threatened to spill as I saw a air mattress, clothes and food scattered around. I quickly ran up to him before he could walk away. "Jughead why didn't you tell me!" I yell, as my voice echoes through the hallway.

Jughead jumps back, while clutching onto his chest. "Serena! Wh-what are you doing here?" He asks slightly embarrassed. "I came in early so I could work on the Blue & Gold, now answer my question, Jughead why are you living in the sch-" I begin but get cut off by Jughead pushing me into the janitors closet, then closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, its just you know how things aren't good at home—my dad he's not working and drinking all day, my mom and Jellybean moved away." Jughead says his voice getting quieter with every word. I watch as he slowly puts his head down ashamed, then I pull him into a tight hug. I knew was a difficult thing to talk about his family, especially Jellybean.

"Juggy I'm so sorry" I whispered in his ear, before pulling away and planting a soft kiss on his lips. I get down on the ground and start to put his clothes in his backpack, "What are you doing?" He asks, I look at him with a smile growing in my face. "Your going to live with me. No if, ands, or buts." I say, he pulls me off the ground with a sad smile in his face.

"Serena I love you, but I didn't tell you for a reason...this is my problem, not yours and I don't want to involve you." Jughead said before planting a kiss on my cheek, but I pushed him away. "Jughead we are a couple, that means we help each other, and I'm not going to just let you live in school, if you can live with me with a roof over your head, and proper food to eat. I'm coming back at the end of the day and all your stuff better be packed" I demand.

I start walking out the door, before feeling Jughead grab my arm and pull me back, "thank you so much, I love you" he says with a wide smile on his face, "your welcome" I say before giving him a passionate kiss, as I feel his arm wrap around me waist. "I love you too" I say resting my head in his chest.

-
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! BE SURE TO COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK.