JUGHEAD {REQUESTED}

IMAGINE DATING JUGHEAD, THEN GOING TO INTERVIEW DALTON DOILEY FOR JASON'S DEATH, FINDING OUT THAT IT WAS DALTON THAT SHOT THE GUN, AND USING HIS SURVIVAL SKILLS AGAINST YOU. REQUESTED BY: Dreams1352

-

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND JUGHEAD WALK INTO DALTON DOILEY'S OFFICE. Me and Jughead have been dating for about a year now, and our relationship now consisted of the school newspaper, The Blue and Gold and trying to solve the murder of who killed Jason blossom.

Jughead and me were there to interview Dalton about Jason blossoms death. Dalton and his troops had been there that morning, when Jason was shot. Everyone had there own theory's on who killed Jason, some thought it was Cheryl, some thought it was the Blossom parents.

Everyone was pointing fingers at everyone except Dalton Doiley's Boy Scout troop. Me and Jughead sat across from Dalton as Jughead asked him several questions. That's when I saw one of Dalton's troop members standing in the hallway, signalling for me to come outside.

I excused my self politely saying I had to go to the bathroom. I got out of the room and met with the boy, "your not going to get any information out of Dalton" the boy informed me "I was there with the rest of the troop the day Jason died—" the boy said but I quickly cut him off mid-sentence.

"Out of all people why are you tell me this?" I ask curiously, he sighs before answering. "It's the right thing to do, and I know you and your boyfriend are trying to solve the mystery...do you want my help or not?" The boy asked annoyance growing in his voice.

I nod my head yes, signalling for him to continue "it was Dalton who shot the gun, but he didn't kill Jason" the boy said, then running off before someone caught him. Jughead and Dalton both walk out of Dalton's office, then shake hands. "Gabby, are you coming? Gabriella?" Jughead said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh Jughead, you go on home, I just have something to take care of, ill see you later" I said, giving him a quick kiss on his lips. I walked into Dalton's office and took a seat down in the chair i was sitting in perviously. "I know you were the one that shot the gun on July 4th" I said confidently, Dalton spun around so he was now facing me.

"Who told you? How did you find out!" Dalton screamed in my face, he's trying to hide something and I'm going to find out what it was. A part of me wishes that i had brought Jughead along with me, but i knew that i had to do this by myself if i was ever going to find out the truth.

"It doesn't matter how i found out, i know now, did you-" I said, before Dalton cut me off saying "You want to know everything that happened that day? Come with me in the forest, and ill show you." I nodded my head, agreeing to his idea, following him out of the office.

IN THE FOREST

-

I was following Dalton in the forest, he was bringing me to the area that he shot the gun. I could feel my palms getting sweaty, as i begin to regret coming out into the forest with him alone. Nobody knew where i was, i didn't tell Jughead, because i didn't want to worry him and if he knew my plan he would have never let me do this alone.

"Right this way" Dalton says pointing in the direction of Sweetwater River, where Jason had supposedly drowned. I took the lead, by walking in front of Dalton. After walking for a few minutes i arrived at the river. I turn around to see Dalton pointing a gun at me.

I quickly put my hands up in surrender, as i slowly back away from Dalton and the gun. "What-what are you doing?" I say, continuing to walk backwards, as Dalton walks closer to me. "I didn't kill Jason, i swear, you have to believe me i wouldn't do something like that" Dalton cried.

I felt a tear roll down my face, as i began to put my hands down. I didn't believe Dalton one bit when he said he didn't kill Jason, but yet i found myself taking a step towards him. "I believe you" I said lying right through my teeth for the sake of wanting to live. He slowly puts down the gun, as he collapses to the ground crying. 

I took this chance to run, as I swerve through trees. When suddenly i tripped on a log spraining my ankle. I get up again, and fight against the pain. "Your no going anywhere, you know the truth so now i have to-" Dalton says before wrapping his finger around the trigger. I quickly jump out of the way, as i hear a loud 'BOOM' i cover my ears as the sound of the gun shot echoes through the forest.

 I sprint all the way to Pops Diner, i burst through the doors, happy to see Jughead sitting in his regular booth, i quickly walk towards Jughead, as he gets up out his seat when he sees me hurt with dirt stains on my clothes. I leaped in his arms, as i buried my head into his chest. "What happened are you ok?" Jughead asked with worry in his voice, pulling away from the hug, then inspecting my face wiping some of the dirt smudges off.

"I was with Dalton, and he had a gun-" i say panting out of breath. Jughead placed his hands on my face and pulled me into a passionate, yet gentle kiss. "Your safe now" he whispered in my ear, "I love you Jug" I say planting another kiss on his lips before he pulls us apart then saying "I love you too." 

-

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK <3