Chapter 17

Sayyiduna Sa'id ibn Al 'As (radiyallahu 'anhu) reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The right that the elder brother enjoys over his younger brothers is the same right the father enjoys over his son"

(Shu'abul Iman, Hadith: 7553, Musnadul Firdaws, Hadith: 2673)

************************

Shifa's POV

The Nikah is over and now Anaya is leaving. These many years, She and Alishba are the only close friends I have in my family.

Rest of my cousins are very modern type and arrogant girls who think they are beautiful and feels that their fashion is before religion.

I looked around and saw everyone except for Hadi.

I hugged Anaya very tightly as if this was our last hug.

When we broke our hug Anaya looked around and said "Where is....." she was interrupted by Hadi

"I am here"

Then she hugged him. First time in my life I saw his loving side for his sister.

"I still remember seeing you as a baby. Time has past so fast, now you are leaving us. Even through you get married you are still my little sister" Hadi whispered emotionally. But I was near enough to hear them.

Hadi side hugged her and took her to Junaid. He kept her hand on Junaid's and muttered something to him.

For the last time she looked at us with teary eyes and went with her new family.

Noora was crying in my mom's arms, Zia di had gone to washroom. Mom couldn't control her so I was about to go and carry her but before I reach her Hadi came and took her from mom.

As soon as Hadi took her and started pacing here and there, she calmed down and then she slept.

Wow!! He can be a good father.....

What the hell am I thinking??? I shaked my head and walked away.

We stayed in their house as tomorrow is Anaya's Walima.

****

It's been three months after Anaya's marriage and I am back to my studies.

In University I got a new friend, Zoya. She is good, kind, modest and religious.

But I miss Aliya a lot. She got admission in Cambridge University for Architecture.

After my classes I went home, I was surprised to see Alishba and her family at my home.

**********************

Hadi's POV

Last week, Anaya came with Junaid from Abu Dhabi to stay at our house for two days.

Mom and Dad have decided to go for a vacation to Salalah, Oman.

I started going to the office to look after my father's business.

Alishba didn't wanted to go because of her final year in school.

Today, mom and dad are going, so I and Alishba are going to stay in Ali Uncle's house.

-----------------------------------

Assalamualaikum my readers,

Sorry for writing a small chapter but InshaAllah next chapter will be big than this.