Chapter 1 : Jade's POV

"Come on Jade we're late!" I heard my aunt shout

"Yeah I'm coming!" I shouted back

I came downstairs with my two suitcases and got in the car. She drove me to school where the gang was waiting for me with our favorite teacher. It was Spring Break and Sikowitz was taking us to camp in the forest. You must be wondering why he was doing that but I don't even know, he's such a weird man! But I'm not complaining, since my parents don't care about me anymore, I spend my holidays alone at my place and going out of it is nice, even if that means I have to deal with Tori Vega for two whole weeks!

"Yay Jade's here! We can go now!" I heard Cat exclaimed

"Come here Jade, put your suitcases in the van and take a sit." Sikowitz said

I went to the back of the van, put my suitcases in and went to the side before stepping in. I waved a quick hello to everyone before sitting in the only empty sit, between Tori and Cat in the back of the van.

"Everybody's ready?" Sikowitz asked. We could hear that he was very excited.

"Yeah!" Cat shouted, as excited as him.

"Let's go then!"

He started the van and a few seconds after, we were gone. We were all silent for a few moments but Cat didn't seem to like it because she quickly began one of her famous brother's stories.

"One day, my brother was camping in the forest and at night, a wolf came but in fact it was just his friend's dog!" she giggled

Everyone rolled their eyes. Cat's brother's stories are always strange, this guy is definitely not normal! That's right, Cat isn't very normal either but she doesn't do such weird thing!

"Why isn't there any music?" Tori asked

"It's my cousin's van but he doesn't like music so there isn't any radio" he explained

"So what if Jade and I sing you a song?" Cat asked, smiling at me, waiting for my answer.

"Whatever but I'm picking the song" I simply said

"Kay kay!" she said happily "Jade's picking the song!"

"What about 'Give it up'?" I asked

"Yeah! Let's do it!" she shouted

The journey to the forest passed quickly. We sang all the way and none of us saw the time passed through.

"Everyone out!" Sikowitz exclaimed once he had stopped the van "Get your stuff and come help me with the tents!"

We did so and began the installation.

"Sikowitz?" Cat asked "We're 7 and there are only 3 tents!"

"Right Cat! I was going to talk about it! There's one for the boys: Beck, André and Robbie –"

"And Rex!" Robbie exclaimed

"And Rex... " Sikowitz resumed talking "One for me and the last one is the girls' one for you, Jade and Tori"

Wait, did I hear right? I was going to sleep with Tori Vega for two whole weeks? This camping trip is going to be very long ...

"Yeah! I'll sleep with my best friends!" Cat shouted before hugging me.

I hate being hugged but this perky redhead is so cute that I cannot do anything but hug her back.