Answers

So does this mean he believes me? I exited the balcony and waited for Zack to come. Please, I hope I get answers. There was three small knocks on the door before I heard the door unlock and Zack came in. Note to self, Zack obviously has a key to my bedroom. He shut the door quietly behind him and by the way he was acting, it was obvious that he was scared to be in here without Jace knowing.

            “Where do I begin?” He asked himself.

            “I have no idea how you didn’t know about who you are, unless you parents kept it from you, which wouldn’t make sense because they wanted to cure you. Let’s make this easy and you ask me the questions you want to know. Also before we begin, I don’t even know your name.” He said, sitting down on Jace’s bed, leaving me standing in front of him.

            “Isabella and so what’s an Alpha and Beta?” I asked.

            “Pretty name and an Alpha is the leader of a werewolf pack. He is the strongest and toughest werewolf in the pack. He can run faster than any other werewolf and is a rare color of all black in his werewolf form. Most werewolves are brown or black and brown.” He paused and then said, “A Beta, which is what I am, is the second in command. Basically, if Jace is occupied with something, I’m in charge. If Jace ever died, I would become Alpha if he didn’t have any kids.”

            “What about white wolves? Are they common?” I asked, wondering since I was an all white wolf.

            “What color is your wolf?” He asked, ignoring my question.

            “All white, why?” I asked, staring at him with confusion.

            “Because it’s one of the rarest colors of werewolf in our history. There has only been about ten in the world. It’s said that they are as strong as an Alpha, yet possessing no Alpha blood. They are also extremely rare and no one has really seen on before, including Jace. Though it is said, werewolves who are this color are extremely powerful, which can be a bad thing.” He explained, staring at me waiting for my response.

            “Why is it bad?” I asked.

            “Because many people may want you for your powers and to use you to control land and other things.” He said, a worried expression on his face.

            “Well, this is just what I wanted to hear. First I’m a werewolf, and now, also a rare and powerful one who is in danger.” I sighed. This was too much to take in. I started to pace back and forth, trying to clear my head of all this.

            “Are you sure that you are all white. There isn’t any other color mixed in with the white?” He asked, his widening.

            “I mean from what I saw in the mirror I was all white.” I said, remembering the first time I shifted and seeing myself in the mirror. I shivered at the memory of my parent’s horrified faces when they saw me.

            “Well later we will go out and have you shift to make sure. Maybe you have some brown that you didn’t see. And if you are all white, you will protected by Jace and the rest of the pack. We won’t let anything happen to you.” He said encouragingly.

            I faked a smile and nodded. What if I was all white and in danger because of it? Surely, if someone wanted me so bad, they would try their best to get me. Who says that I am ever protected? I have to keep my wolf hidden at all costs. No one else can know about me. Then one question popped into my head that was bugging the crap out of me since I heard the word.