| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴼᴺᴱ |

NᎾᎢ ᏚᎾ ᎻᎪᏢᏢY ᏟᎪᎷᏢᎬᎡᏚ
~ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ ᎾNᎬ ~

"And our last competitor, Diana!" I smiled shyly as I got off the white yacht. As I stepped onto the dock, my face heated up. I felt a lot of people staring at me.

"Hi." I waved shyly, ducking behind my hair. I heard a few giggles and chuckles of soft laughter. I quickly walked behind a dark skinned girl.

"My names LeShawna, sweetie." She grinned.

"Diana," I whispered, a blush of embarrassment painted on my cheek.

"You're so cute!" I giggled as she squished me in a hug.

"Okay, guys! We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone at the end of the docks." Our host, Chris, instructed and I reluctantly walked to the end with everyone else. Chris got on the yacht with a camera. "Okay, one...two...three - oops. okay forgot the lens cap." He cut himself off again as he removed the lens cap. "Okay hold that pose. One...two - oh no wait cards full." I sighed as my smile twitches downwards, already tired of this.

"Come on man, my face is starting to freeze." I giggled light at the comment LeShawna said which made her wink at me as a grin formed on my face.

"Got it okay everyone say, Wawanakwa." I soon heard cracking and I looked down to see the dock breaking and before I knew it, we were all plunged into the water. I surfaced the water, gasping for breath and swam my way to the dock.

"Need help?" A hand was in front of my face and I looked up to meet a guy with black hair and forest green eyes. I smiled and placed my hands in his. He easily managed to pull me up onto the dock.

"Thanks," I said, sheepishly.

"Anytime." He grinned.

"Okay, dry off and meet me at the campfire pit in ten," Chris ordered.

"I'm Trent, by the way."

"Diana." I smiled softly, showing a bit of my pearly white teeth. He chuckled and I smiled, happy I made a friend already.

 He chuckled and I smiled, happy I made a friend already

"This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition and maybe even your friends, you dig?" I grinned and looked over at Trent before looking at LeShawna and grinning as well. So far, I've made two new friends.

"The camper that manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest, wins 100,000 dollars!" Chris announced and I grinned. To be honest, I wouldn't really mind if I didn't win, I just came here to have a life thrilling experience and to have some fun.

"Excuse me," I turned my head to a guy with green spiky hair and electric green eyes with lots of piercings. I immediately knew he was a bad boy and assumed he had been to Juvie. "What will the sleeping arrangements be? Because I would like to request a bunk under her." He finished, pointing at me. My face heated up as everyone looked at me, causing me to shy away.

my angel • total drama island On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara