| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᵂᴱᴸᵛᴱ |

ᏴᎪᏚᏆᏟ ᎢᎡᎪᏆNᏆNᏩ

"Okay! Who's made smores out of my underwear?" I groaned as Harold barged out of the boy's side of the cabin. I glared at Duncan and Geoff.

"Guys! That isn't funny." I scolded as Harold smiled, happy that I stuck up for him. He then removed one underwear from the smores that were covered in chocolate and threw it on the floor.

"HAROLD! You are so disgusting!" Screeched Courtney, disgusted. Harold went inside the cabin, slamming the door. I glared at the two guys that were snickering.

"That wasn't funny. I thought you guys said not to do that, ever." Duncan rolled his eyes, walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Admit it, it was funny." I shook my head, narrowing my eyes.

"It wasn't," I stated, walking off only to snap my head in the direction of the speakers.

"Listen up you cockroaches. I want all campers to report to the dock of shame, at 09 hundred hours." I furrowed my eyebrows but scrambled off to the dock of shame when he yelled it meant now.

" I furrowed my eyebrows but scrambled off to the dock of shame when he yelled it meant now

"Line up and stand in formation," Chef spoke into the megaphone, walking over to Duncan. He hit Duncan's feet, causing them to stick together and pulled his arms down. He fixed the others formation except for mine because I already knew the formation. When your dad used to serve in the military, you learn a lot.

"Today's challenge will not be an easy one. In fact, I do not expect for some of you to come out alive." My eyes widened, fear coursing me but I soon felt a hand slip into mine. Gazing up, I saw the reassuring smile on Duncan's face. He squeezed my hand before letting go. Chef then explained the rules and told us to call him Master Cheif. He then went on to explain that if we give up, we have to ring the bell. It was time for our first challenge. We had to lift a canoe up and we couldn't stop until someone gave up and rang the bell.

We've been holding the canoe up for three hours but what made it worse was that chef was sitting on ours while Chris sat on the other team's canoe. I watched as Geoff had a fishing rope and began to pull up Harold's underwear from his pants, giving him a wedgie. I kicked Duncan in the back of his knee, causing him to bend down and glare at me.

"What was that for?" He whispered, yelled. I narrowed my eyes.

"You know exactly what!" I yelled, my voice quite. I jumped as Chef's face popped in front of us.

"Is something wrong down here?!" He yelled and I shook my head, shaking slightly. It soon became night time and Chef was telling us a story which was boring. Lindsay soon gave up and walked to the dock, going to ring the bell.

"Looks like we got ourselves a quitter." Exclaimed Chef.

"Don't do it, Lindsay," Owen yelled but she ignored it and rang the bell.