| ᴱᴾᴵᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ |

ᎢᎻᎬ ᏞᎪᏚᎢ ᎬᏢᏆᏚᎾᎠᎬ

So, Owen ended up winning he entire thing. I had an amazing time with the others at the resort, which if I knew of before hand, I would've been the first one to leave.

"Hey, babe." I smiled at Duncan, who pecked my lips. We were sitting by the pool when all of a sudden Chris came up. He began to bargain with Owen about his chances of winning a million dollars along with everyone else, which he agreed to and we all began to look for it.

A few hours and I'm soaking wet and in the water along with fifteen other people. Chris than explained that we were doing another season since we all tied.

I groaned and rolled my eyes but then smiled as I knew I'd be with Duncan.

"At least you're going to be with me." I smiled, kissing Duncan's lips.

"It's going to be bearable since your going to be with me." We smiled and kissed again before we were soon on our way back to our home town.

"I love you!" I yelled, blowing him a kiss goodbye.

"I love you more! I promise I'll find you!" I grinned, my heart fluttering and I didn't stop waving until I couldn't see him anymore.

"I love you, Duncan. More than anything in this world." I whispered as I sat down on the white chair on the yatch, gazing at the sky as memories filled my head of my time here.

I couldn't wait for next year.