| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀᴱᴱᴺ |

ᎻᏆᎠᎬ ᎪNᎠ ᏴᎬ ᏚNᎬᎪKY

"Today's challenge is a good old fashioned game of hide and seek." Chris started as we all stood on the docks. "You all get ten minutes to hide before good old chef Hatchet comes lookin for ya. With his military background and advanced degree in man hunting, he is qualified to make this game excruciatingly hard." Chef brought out a water gun, loaded with water.

"What's wth the water gun?" Duncan asked as I stood by him. A red laser pointed at him, going to forehead and I giggled quietly, nudging him.

"The life guard's chair is home base. When he finds you, chef will try to spray you. If you escape his blast, you can try to run to home base but if he catches you on the way, he'll douse you."

"Ohhh, we're going to get splashed by a bit of water. Now I'm terrified." Duncan rose his hands, his words laced with sarcasm and I rolled my eyes, a grin tugging at my lips.

"Why don't you demonstrate, Chef." A cocky look crawled up Chris's face, which was wiped off when Chef sprayed water on Chris. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Not on me dude!" Chris yelled from his spit, drenched in water.

"So how do we win this game?" Heather asked, rolling her eyes.

"Not being a bitch, that's for sure." I said, glaring at the girl who voted off my best friend. She glared at me, sending me a dirty look while I flipped her the bird.

"You've got there options." Chris started listing off the ways to win. "One, don't get discovered in your hiding place. Two, don't get splashed by water and run to home base. And three, once you get caught, help Chef to catch some other campers. Do any of the three and you'll get invincibility. All clear?"

"Uhhhh." Lindsay rose a finger, wanting to ask a question.

"You get ten minutes to hide. Go." We sped off, leaving Lindsey who was still in shock. I grinned as an idea popped into my head on where to hide. I quickly ran to my bunk, stripping off my clothes and slipping on my swimsuit before running back to the docks with a straw. I climbed down the ladder and got in the sea, going underwater only to see LeShawna.

I waved my hand, smiling as we both snickered, knowing that no one was going to find us under the dock.

It had been around ten minutes and I decided to go up, check if anyone was there. I motioned to LeShawna that I was going up and once the cost was clear, we got out and ran to Homebase, me leaning against the chair while LeShawna sat on it.

Chef came running towards the dock only to see us by the chair.

"What took you so long, sugar?" LeShawna asked and suddenly everyone was cheering. I laughed and pecked Duncan's lips as he congratulated me.