| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴱᴱᴺ |

ᏴᎡᏌNᏟᎻ ᎾF ᎠᏆᏚᏩᏌᏚᎢᏆNᏩNᎬᏚᏚ
~ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ ᎾNᎬ ~

Walking into the mess hall, I head Chris and Chef giggling as they held the door open.

"What's up with you two?" I asked as I glanced at the two who laughed even more. Rolling my eyes, I went and sat with Bridgette.

"Congratulations to the remaining eleven campers who have reached the half way mark. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." Chris said and I grinned at Bridgette who returned the grin.

// ɕɵɲʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

í αm ѕσσσσσ glαd í'm ѕtíll ín thє gαmє //

"We've got the power, yeah!" Geoff yelled and I rolled my eyes, giggling slightly.

"The two teams will become one next week," Chris announced and I glanced at Bridgette with a shocked face.

"But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin." I glanced at the Gophers and smiled at Gwen and Leshawna. "This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sex's." Duncan winked at me while I rolled my eyes, sticking out my tongue. "Once everyone is settled in I'll announce the challenge and then you'll have a bite to eat."

"Why are the snickering?" Bridgette asked me, whispering and I shrugged.

"Ready for some good news?" We glanced at Chris with raised eyebrows. "No one will be getting kicked off this week." I sighed in relief, glad. "It's all for a reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate let's move."

Bridgette and I got up, along with everybody else, and we began to go to our cabin and pack. While we were walking, Heather came up to us.

"I love what you do with your hair." She just randomly complimented and I grew confused but thanked her as well as Bridgette. "How do you take care of it?" I suddenly grew shy and embarrassed, looking down until she grabbed my arm along with Bridgette which shocked us.

"Be careful with this one," Gwen warned us as she popped up, glaring at Heather. "She's trouble." While they continued to glare at each other, Bridgette grabbed my hand and we left the two. We entered our cabin and began to pack our belongings.

"I don't want to split up," I admitted and Bridgette nodded.

"Yeah. I enjoyed working with you and the boys." She sighed and I smirked.

"Especially Geoff." I snickered as she turned red. "Bahahahaha!"

"Shut up!" She hissed as she opened the door only for Geoff to barge in.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered before waving bye and the two love birds. I walked out of the cabin and straight into a pair of arms. "Duncan!" A chuckle was heard and I gazed up at a laughing Duncan, who had a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna miss you, Angel." He said, resting his chin on my head as he wrapped his arms around me. I sighed as well, wrapping my own arms around his waist as I rested my head against his chest.

"Yeah. It's not going to be the same." I admitted before an idea came to my head. "But we can always meet up at night." Duncan chuckled and nodded, pecking my lips before letting me go and entering the cabin along with Trent, who just came.