Chapter four

Siena POV
"What the fuck happened to my daughter. "Oh no my father was pissed. I don't know where I was did my father take me am I still with my mate. I looked around the room to see that I was on Donomics bed as both my father and Donomic stared at me.

"Guys please stop fighting. I told them both. "Thank god my daughter is awake. My father spoke. "Domonic . "Princess I'm here he spoke. "What happened. You passed out. "My father spoke. Where are my brothers. ?"They went back home they couldn't control their anger.

"You ready to leave. "?My father spoke. "NO. "Domonic yelled. I quickly grabbed onto him before he attacked my father. Daddy I love him. I spoke. "No Siena your too young. My dad spoke."

"Daddy please. ?I started to cry. Fine but I swear if he hurts you in any way. I will never. "Domonic spoke back to my father. "Well I guess I'll be going then. My father spoke."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Donomic. "We were both sitting on the bed. He hasn't let me go since my father left. I really thought that my own father would of have taken me away from my mate.

"I need to go to school. I told him. No. "What why. Kitten you think I will be letting you go to school with all hormonal teenage boys staring at what's mine. "Domonic please I have to. ?Princess you won't be needing to finish off school. I'm sorry. Domonic I will go home if you keep me away from school."

"Fine but there must be guards around you at all times and you will be changing school you will be with my sister. "Wait sister . "? "Yeah he spoke. She is away on holiday but will be here next week to start school."

"Princess let's go eat. What is it with the nicknames Dominic"?. I can call my mate whatever I like. "Shit I forgot my birthday was in the next couple of months. Apparently when you turn eighteen heat will start and it is painful.

"Kitten I need to mark you. Wait what. Domonic my birthday is in a couple of months can't we just wait until. NO. "He yelled. Kitten I need everyone to know who you belong to. "Okay. Wait kitten are you sure. ?I'm falling for him even more and more every time I'm near him."

"Yes. I told him. "But I hope I didn't tell him too soon next thing I know was that his teeth were against my neck.