Chapter eight

Siena POV

Finally I was home and was able to see my family. I was going to tell them that I was pregnant even though that my brothers and father would defiantly get pissed. Just as I knocked on the door my brothers came stumbling across the door squeezing the life out of me which made Domonic pissed.

"Let her go. Domonic growled which my brothers then pushed me behind and growled. "Sis your back. My brothers hugged me. "Where is mum and dad? They're getting ready for dinner. "Xavier spoke. Let's go in then. I grabbed Domonic before he let his wolf come out. Relax I told him. They were squishing you and the baby. He whispered growled not wanting for anyone to hear."

"Mum dad. I shouted. My baby. Both mum and dad spoke on time. I hope your both ready for dinner then. Mum asked as she was setting up the table. Yep. Me and Domonic both spoked."

I sat next to Xavier and Domonic who just wouldn't let go of me. You could tell that I looked a little bit bigger but you would t think that I was actually pregnant. Just as we finished dinner Domonic had gotten off the table which made me shit. My family stared at him like he was going to kill him. "I would like to say that your lovely daughter is mine and mine only."

"I love her and I would love to say that she is already 1 month pregnant. WHAT. ?My brothers and father shouted at the same time."

Shit me and Domonic were both dead .