Chapter five

Siena POV
I woke up the next morning remembering that Domonic had marked me last night. I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to find the spot where Domonic had marked me last night. It was beautiful. It was sore but it would stop.

Domonic was still sleeping and I had to start school today. "Baby come back to bed. "He growled. "No I have school. Kitten. He growled. "I didn't bother listen to him I quickly went into the closet and picked out some random cloths and I know that Domonic will defiantly disagree in what i am wearing.

I had walked out of closet noticing that Domonic was looking at me. I was wearing a very short crop top with ripped jeans. "CHANGE NOW. "No Domonic you don't control me. "Do you want to go to school kitten. I'm already running late please Domonic? I swear for any boy "looks it you. Okay okay let's go."

I finally made it to school. It has been so long. Although Domonic demanded me to change schools he wanted me close to him as possible. I finally made it to the office as I had to collect paper work.

"Siena Night. I told the lady behind the counter. Oh yes Luna. "The lady spoke. She passed me all of my papers and timetable as just as I was about to enjoy today.

Finally one more class and I get to go home. I hated it not being at my old school is so much worse. I have made friends and yes with guys aswell Domonic wouldn't probably send me to school again if he know that I was hanging around makes. "Can I walk you home. Just then the bell rang. No Alex I'm good thanks. "

I quickly left as Dominic's driver picked me up from school. I made it home in no time as Domonic was sitting in the living room. Domonic. He quickly looked up at me. "Why the fuck is there a males scent on you. He growled."?

"Oh no I'm so dead."