Chapter ten

Siena POV
I couldn't believe it. I was already 4 months pregnant and I was about to pop out any moment. I have been unable to do anything. My stomach was huge. I was laying in bed thinking what our new life would be like with our baby.

Domonic was having a shower as much as he wanted for me to join him I told him no. I was eating yet again another tub of ice cream which was on my baby bump. Baby. Domonic had walked into the room dripping wet and his towel that was wrapped around him looked dam hot.

He walked over to the side of the bed as he rubbed my stomach and leaned down over to it. "Baby please come soon don't hurt mummy too much please. "?He spoke which made me laugh. I have never seen Domonic talk so sweet. We were getting married after the baby was born and going away. Domonic was keeping it as a surprise for me but I wanted to know where we were going.We both covered ourself with the blanket as we both got comfortable.

I couldn't stop tossing and turning. Domonic was hard asleep but I want able to sleep at all. All of a sudden I felt like I peed myself which defiantly made Domonic shot out of bed as he turned on the lamp on the side of the table. Babe did you just owe yourself. He started to laugh just as I got a sharp pain in my stomach. My water broke I yelled at him.

Shit babe lets go.

Hey guys it feels like it's been days that I haven't posted in hope you enjoyed it. How about it is it too soon that Domonic and Siena are having a baby on the way let me know.