Chapter seven

Siena POV

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Domonic had made out and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I'm going home with Domonic because I missed my parents and brothers.

Domonic held me in a tight grib as soon as I felt the urge to vomit. Every morning I've been vomiting my guts out which could only mean one thing. Pregnant. I tried getting out of Dominic's hold as I had to quickly push him off me and run to the bathroom.

Not too long later Domonic came up from behind me and stared to rub my back. "Princess I'm here it's okay. "He made me fell more calm and relaxed. "I'm taking you to the pack doctor to find out if my little mate is pregnant. He smiled. "

He picked me up not bothering to change out of our clothes as he walked me down to the pack doctor. "Alpha Luna. The female doctor greeted us. "I want to find out if my mate is pregnant.

Oh yes come right this way. Domonic didn't let me hand go as the female doctor told us to follow her. "I'll get you to pee on the stick and once your done it should tell you how far along you are. "Okay. I booked to the doctor and went straight into the bathroom. just as a did Domonic came in aswell.

"What are you doing? "I asked him. "I want to know if my mate is pregnant he growled. "No I quickly shoved him outside and locked the door on him.

"Pregnant. Shit my father and brothers will defiantly be pissed once I tell them that I am pregnant. "Open the door Siena. Domonic growled. "It read one month but you could hardly tell. Werewolves are only pregnant for 4 months which is just great.

Domonic walked Into the bathroom and smiled happily once I passed him the pregnancy stick. "My little mate is pregnant. "He smiled happily as he spun me around the room. You will always be mine. He whispered in my ear. I am yours I told him.

Soon as Domonic found out that I was pregnant the possessive jerk had extra guards put up around the house and made me stuck to him like glue. Your ready to go and visit your parents baby. Domonic and I were just about ready. Yeah I replied back. Let's go.

Guys How about it Siena being pregnant. Is it too soon Let me know. Also thank you soo much for 100 followers on wattpad really appreciate it.