Chapter nine

Siena POV

I was 2 and a half almost three months pregnant. My dad and brothers almost killed Domonic when we told them that I was pregnant.

I looked huge. You would think that i was way more than two months pregnant. Domonic was preparing the nursery room as he had strictly forced my to sit down so I didn't hurt the baby.

"What do you want to eat kitten. "?Domonic walked into the room. It was getting late it was already 9:00 at night. Ice cream baby wants ice cream. "Okay I'll be back".

Domonic walked into the room with chocolate chip ice cream thank you baby. I went up to him as me and him were about to have a heated make out session.

The next day flew by and me and Domonic were discussing baby name. "Well if it's a boy. Domonic spoke. Travis Jason Kyle Dan. Domonic kept on saying boy names by I already know which one I want. Travis for a boy. I love it honey he spoke as he placed his hands onto my stomach. And for a girl. Rosa Skylar Paris Savannah. God Domonic had to chose all of the best names. Savannah for a girl. Okay princess."

We were currently sitting in the living room as I was leaning against Domonic. This possessive jerk won't even allow me to walk out of the house for two seconds. "Baby. I looked up to see Domonic staring right into me. Yes baby."?

"Come with me. "Okay he was making me scared. Why did he suddenly want for me to get up. He grabbed my hand as we made our way into the backyard where is was all set up with roses and candles as the sunset started to go down.

"Marry me. "Omg I don't believe it he just asked me to marry him. He pulled out a gold and silver diamond ring which looked really expensive as he grabbed my hand and put the ring onto my finger.

"Yes. "was the only thing I said as I began to cry and jumped into his arms as he spun me around the backyard. I can't wait to start a happy life with him.

Hey guys i have added the first story and this story for 2017 wattys for this year let me know of what you guys think.