Chapter Eleven

Luca

Clara couldn't fall asleep, the whole night she kept on talking about Ava. How she regrets going to the club and not being there for her. She can't even look me in the eyes, when I try make eye contact with her. She looks away... I am reminder of what happened that day. I am just a breathing night-mare.

Eventually she fall asleep, her cheeks bright red and her eyes still moist. It's my fault. I am the reason her best friend is dead, if I hadn't given the commend, she would be still be alive. If Clara ever finds out about the truth, she will never look at me the same. How can I show her my true self with out her running away.

I am a monster, I am the bad guy. I am not proud of my actions at times but somethings just need to be taken care of, somethings I just can't control. This is a part of who I am. Will Clara ever except it?

I feel sanity with her, my bloodshed world fades away when she's by my side. She becomes my world... I can't stand to see her in tears, and to know I am the cause of it. Who can I punish but myself. I am the fiend. (As my mother used to call my father-a fiend, a demon.) And They live within, and sometimes they win. There's another world inside of me, that you may never see. Monsters that lurk within my soul.

I am fighting a battle and it's because of you Clara. And when I finally win, when the good finally wins. You will never shed a tear again...

I kissed her on the forehead and left. I can't stay here any longer the guilt is eating me up. I can't look at her without my heart feeling heavy. I drove back home at 4:00 o'clock in the morning. I got back home, I got a strong drink to try bury the pain for a little while. I can't explain why I love her. From the moment I first laid my eyes on her, it felt like nothing matters but her.

She was praying, Praying? In a middle of a gun attack. That just intrigued me. I brought her into my life and now I can't stop thinking about her. I did this to myself. I fall in love and now I am paying the price. "A Salvador doesn't fall in love. It's not in our fate." My father repeatedly told me after my mother died, of a heart attack.

I am drowning in my own thoughts and she's the hand that usually saves me. I can't think straight without her. She doesn't know this but she... she walked into her own suffering. The bad guy doesn't get a happy ending, a princess in love with me. What have I done? But it's okay, the villain has fallen for her too. If death will take her, it will have to take me too.

Clara

I woke up and Luca was not on the bed. He's gone. I got out of bed and head to the kitchen, where I left the letter on the dinning table. I re-read the letter again and again. To cope with my reality.

I made myself coffee and I sat on the chair. I can't go to the funeral. I am not strong enough. I just can't. Being stabbed in the heart a thousand times would be better than watching my best friend being buried. I am going to make her proud and I will be a successful writer and I will let my self love. Every step towards my success she will be my strength within.

I have to go to work today, I don't really feel like going. I started doing an online course for aspiring writers. It's going great. Things are actually in perspective. And now Ava is dead. Sighs*

Luca just left, that's odd. Must be something important came up. I continued writing my story on my laptop. I wrote for two hours straight. My phone started ringing continuously. I really wanted to be done with this chapter but ... I picked up my phone. Luca is calling. "Hello is this Clara," a feminine voice said.