SD: Part. 9

Ariyh: Faster, Reign go faster!
(Reign): For you...

Sovereignty galloped as quickly as he could. His hoofs burned with fire; he dashed with enthusiasm. Ariyh was all he really knew. He wanted to protect her from any hurt that seemed to come her way.

Take Anabella for instance. Reign's emotional ties with Ariyh seem to have captured the basic feeling of her carrying every source of anger and betrayal she had kept stored. He knew, there were problems she refused to tell him. He also knew her pain. The way she leaned against him when there's conflict. How her heartbeat pounded irregularly as she battled with the dismissal of her mother and the unwanted presence of Anabella.

There was so much he can do. He  remained Ariyh's diary. But thats it. How could he take action?? What were the steps needed to make sure Ariyh doesnt hurt again?? Why was he so emotionally tied to her??

He seemed to care for her more than the average colt. Were there feelings involved?? Sensual, mental, emotional, and passionate feelings?? But--but how??

He galloped sted fast.  Ariyh's grip seem to eventually lose contact made from her palms and Sovereignty's leash. What was happening?? His arms grew stubble. He snout caved in. His legs became solid. His mane grew the likeness of a male bodiment. The coat he had, obtained the flesh of a human.

He transformed. Ariyh lay against the bark of a wilted tree and watched. She was amazed, yet utterly stunned. She didnt know what to make of this unnormal action. His clothless body steadily raises up. Faced away from Ariyh, he examined his body.

Ariyh: Reign?? R-Reign, is that you??

Her voice startled him. He forgot she was present.

Reign: I--I think so.
Ariyh: Wha-what happened??
Reign: I guess im--
Ariyh: Human.