Coming To My Senses

Recap:

“Why the hell are you even here anyway?”

“I already told you. John took something from me and I want it back.”

I stood up and walked away. “Well, I'm sorry. But no matter how much my mom hates me you can't have her.”

All of you sudden he was standing right in front of me. I tried walking around him, but he grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. “I’m not here for your mom. Once John laid eyes on her she stopped being mine.”

“Then what do you want?”

“My daughter.”

**************************************************

“Well then, if you want your daughter so bad, stop harassing me and go get her.” I was beyond annoyed right now and his cold, hard, dead hands griping my arms weren’t helping much.

You know, if my stupid werewolf powers weren’t lacking so much, I could have killed this moron by now. It’s like I'm a late bloomer or something.

Bruce sighed, letting me go and ran a hand over his face. “I was afraid you'd take after me.” He then chuckled lightly. “I've never really been the smartest kid either. People actually used to think I was high, but really I was just stupid, or so my parent always said.”

I started backing away, a little creeped out. What the hell is this guy on about? Those people were probably right about him being high, for all I know he could be drinking from the group of weed smokers that usually hangs out in the alleyway in Port Angeles. Poor Fred and Ronnie, they may have smoked themselves senseless, but they were good guys…

“Alright, dude. I'm just gonna head back home. You can stay here reminiscing about the good ‘ol days…And when you find your daughter, tell her I wish her good luck. She’s gonna need it.” With that said I turned around, but to my annoyance he was in front of me again in a flash.

“Do I have to spell it out for you, Alexis?” He asked starting to get frustrated.

“Spell out what?” I asked dumbfounded. Did I miss something important?

“Oh for God’s sake!” Bruce exclaimed exasperatedly. “You. Are. My. Daughter.”

That took me by complete and utter surprise. To say I was mad was definitely an understatement. Who the hell does this guy think he is? He can't just make up something like that! What kind of sick asshole is this?

“Okay, you know what; I'm not taking any of this crap. Get out of my way and don’t ever talk to me again. I know a pack of angry werewolves that will gladly rip you apart. Just stay away from me!”