Chapter 18

Genji's point of view:

                                                                  The full moon hangs high in the midnight sky, shining it's bright light heavily on my pale ashen face. Cold November winds sting my cheeks and cause my eyes to water. I lean back against the silver Lexus, as I watch the other cars stroll by with lightening speed on the highway. I sigh I know it's late and Jordana will be expecting me back home by now, but I'm just not ready to face her. Not like this I'm too shocked and angry. I rub my shoulder to ease the shooting pains, but it's not just the bullet wound that's causing it. The amount of punches that I gave to the boy down in the basement, makes my not so healed arm feel like it's about to fall off. Furthermore, the condition he was in made my own injuries look like tiny scratches.  He looked deformed and savage, after being tortured for nearly four days straight. He no longer even resembled a human, large black and blue bruises covered his ivory skin, multiple fingers and toes were missing, and one eye was swollen shut. Yet, still with one eye open he recognized my face and smiled viciously. The sewer-smelling room caused my stomach to churn, bringing about feelings of nausea. But, I ignored it and sat right in front of him at the small metal table. Kazuya stood behind him, with a gun pointed to his head just in case he made any sudden movements. The young boy whose name we later found out is Jimmy Connelly, was chained so securely to the wrought iron chair, that even Houdini himself couldn't escape.

          "So, Jimmy you enjoying the Ayano family hospitality?"

He grunts" It's awesome dude, it's almost better than the look on your face when I shot you."

Kazuya strikes the gun against his head, causing blood to stream down the boy's temple. "Shut up, you little shit. You'll show respect in my brother's presence or I'll blow your  goddamn brains out."

Jimmy smiles" sorry, but your brother's a weak cunt, how the hell can I respect him?"

Kazuya growls then raises up the pistol again and I throw up my hands" Stop it, Kazuya can't you the see the boy loves pain."

My brother pauses and clenches his teeth" Yes, Genji but I can't allow him to...."

I interrupt," I know I know, it's hard to understand but some people like this torturing shit, it's called domination or BDSM. I mean some people  just like pain, and Jimmy here is one of them."

The boy laughs" it's true, you stupid damn Japs."

I lean back in my chair, and exhale deeply. This son-of a bitch is pushing my limits. I'll have to end this little game of intimidation, and get straight down to business.

I nod and rub my chin" I just wonder though,  if you get off on being tortured, does your woman feel the same. Answer me, should I bring your fiancé down here to join the fun?"

The boy stops laughing and all traces of a smile disappear from his bruised face.

"Fuck you, don't you dare touch her, and how'd you know I was engaged?"

I stare fully into his one eye" You just told me by blurting out that question, you moron."

Kazuya chuckles" Bakamono, idiot."

I fold my arms over the table" Besides I knew by the gold ring you were wearing on your finger that day."

"I never had a gold ring, you're crazy."

I shake my head" Tsk, Tsk don't lie Jimmy, I remember you having one. When you pulled the trigger on the gun to shoot me I saw it gleaming. So where is it now?"