Chapter XXII

"Here's your order. One strawberry milk shake and Iced Latte," I said as I hand it to Cayden. He then grabs the Large Iced Latte and pokes the straw inside the hole and starts sipping the Coffee.

"You forgot your Strawberry milk shake," I said as I hand it to him, he then blinks his eyes and stops sipping. 

"That's for you," He said and winks his right eye at me and left the Coffee Shop. The cashier lady gave me a disgusted look as I gave her one of my questioning looks, she then looks away and rolls her eyes.

She then suddenly grabs the strawberry milk shake on the counter, grabs a straw, pokes it inside the hole and starts sipping, "It's mine." She said as I can't help but roll my eyes at her,

"I'm not going to drink it anyway," I said as I cleaned the working table where we make the drinks and started brewing more coffee in the brewing machine.

***

After finishing my shift, I hang my apron inside my locker in the Employee's lockers room inside the Employee's door. I then closed my locker and told the manager that I'm going to head home. Once I already got his approval, I left the coffee shop.

I walked towards my car and saw a shadow behind me, I whirled around and saw him again. I can't help but roll my eyes, seeing his presence kind of sucks and makes me sick. But how can he still manage to look that gorgeous?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, he then smirks at me as I wait for his response. He then placed both of his hands inside his jeans and starts swinging like an idiot, as if he's going to ask something that's going to make it awkward at the end.

"Nothing much just wanted to take you home..." Ethan said making me place both of my hands on my waist and look at him, angrily.

"You do know that I brought my car with me, right?" I said, he then looks at my car and just shrugged. I then rolled my eyes and unlocked my car, walking towards the driver's seat door. He suddenly grabs my wrist, making me stop and look at him.

"I just..." He said as if he's hesitating whether he should tell me or not. I then waited for his response to continue but, it looks like he's not going to spill out anything from his mouth.

"If you want to say it, just say it. If you don't want to, you don't have to force yourself." I said as I grabbed his hand and removed it from my wrist. I smiled at him and approached my car. "See you tomorrow in school," I added, I then went inside my car and closed the driver's seat door. 

I then started the engine of my car and I still see him standing on his spot as he continues to look at me, I then waved a goodbye at him and he just gave me a warm smile before I left and drove all the way back home.

I turned on the radio and some Spanish music comes up on the radio and I just listened to it, even though I don't know much about Spanish. I jammed with the music and stopped at a nearby Subway to grab myself something to eat for dinner.

I turned off the engine and went inside the fast food restaurant. The cashier greets me once I entered and I ordered myself some Pizza sub with cheese and a large sprite. I then paid for my order and waited.

Once I received my order, I thank the cashier and bid my goodbyes. I exited the restaurant and headed back inside my car. I placed the food on the passenger seat, hoping that the food and the beverage won't fall from the seat, making the car smell.