Chapter XXVII

<Listen to the music above while reading this chapter, Tonight by Secret Nation>

"Oh no, seriously?" Amelia said, holding up her phone to her ear as she tries to multitask by packing my stuff, eating and talking to someone over the phone at the same time. "Alright, it's fine... Okay, bye."

She hung up the phone and placed it on top of my bed, I gave her a questioning look as I eat a bag of chips in front of her, "What was that?" I asked, she then stops packing and looked at me, giving me a questioning look.

"What was what?" She asked, I then gave her an annoyed look as I chew the chips in my mouth. "Oh... It was Bridget and Alison, they can't come because they're going to a business trip with their parents," Amelia said.

"Oh. I didn't know that Bridget and Alison are sisters," I said as I continue chewing the chips inside my mouth.

"They aren't. Their parents are close because both of their parents are business partners," Amelia said as she continues putting clothes inside my luggage.

"Oh, how about Jeff and David?" I asked, she then lets a sigh escape her lips and gave me a serious look. I don't even know if she's mad at me or annoyed or probably sad?

"Jeff's not coming. His mom wants him to spend his spring break at his Grandparent's house," She said, so that leaves David. I'm guessing he'll be coming with us. "So it's going to be David, you, me and Ethan that's going to come," She added.

"So, who's going to fetch us later at 4 AM?" I asked. She then closed the luggage and let it stand up and pushed it aside, near my bedside table. She then grabs her phone and sat down beside me,

"Probably Ethan. I'll call him later though," Amelia said as she started fishing her hand inside the bag of chips I'm eating, she gave me an annoyed look and I smiled at her innocently.

"You ate it all?!" She said sounding like she's about to yell at me because I ate all of her chips even though I told her earlier that I was full, "Seriously, Felicity?!" She said, placing her phone down on top of my bed.

"I'm sorry," I said, she then starts tickling me and I gasp for air as I laugh at the same time, "I'm... Sor...ry," I said as I laugh, she continues to tickle me and I decided to stand up and run away from her,

"Come back here you little shit," 

***

Amelia slept over at my house, telling me that it'll be a great idea to stay here instead of driving back to her house since it might take a while. The journey going to our destination might take us Five to Six hours.

I was woken up by Amelia, shaking my body and kicking my leg lightly at the same time. I groan to myself as I pull the covers up to my face and proceeded back to my slumber, she then starts screaming making me jolt up as I squint my eyes.

"The hell's wrong with you?" I asked as I rub my eyes peacefully and gave her an annoyed look, she then gave me an innocent smile and I can't help but roll my eyes at her.

"Go take a bath and dress up, we have 30 minutes till' Ethan arrives to fetch us," She said, shoving the towel in front of my face as I grab the clothes I'll be wearing. I was about to go into the bathroom when she stopped me,

"Oh no no no. You're not wearing those," She said, snatching the clothes I'll be wearing later, which are Skinny jeans and a band shirt that I love wearing,  which is The Rolling Stones. "Here," She said, giving me the romper we bought yesterday.

"Now go inside and take a bath," She said while pushing me towards the bathroom and closed the door in front of her, locking me inside. I then placed my towel and clothes down and decided to brush my teeth first before I take a bath.