The Strongest

Weekends simply wouldn't be the weekends without visiting the grandparents. By grandparents... you meant Urahara.

Urahara took his cane, stabbing you and then Grimmjow in the forehead, causing the gigai to fall the floor. You stood in your shinigami uniform, as Grimmjow stood in his espada. 

"Mommy!? Daddy!?" You and Grimmjow heard the twins scream behind you. Turning around, they leaned down beside both yours and Grimmjow's and unconscious gigais. 

"It seems like you didn't tell them." Urahara said with a small chuckle. 

"You make it sound so easy to explain such things." You answered annoyed. 

"True..." Urahara said as he whipped out his fan. 

"Let's get this fuckin' over with." Grimmjow said aggravated as he turned around to look at the twins. 

"Can they see us?" You asked. 

"Hey brats!" Grimmjow screamed. Instantly, the twins looked up, and another look of fear appeared on  their faces. 

"Mommy! Daddy!" They screamed once more. Answers that question ... 

"Hurry up Urahara- san, they're probably all stiff in their gigais." 

In an instant, Urahara had hit both Ryuuji and Aimi with his cane, and their own gigai's had fallen to the floor. 

It was the first time in years that you hadn't seen the kids in their gigais, since they were put into it after their birth, and they have been growing with it. But the gigai had stopped growing, and Urahara had to make a new one for them now. This was the only reason they were doing what they were doing. 

"Oh, it's bigger now." You said as you looked at the twins, investigating their faces. 

"Don't touch it." Grimmjow said to the twins, who were instantly touching their faces, feeling a foreign appendage on them. You continued to look, both had a bottom jaw bone on their cheeks, Ryuuji on the right, Aimi on the left. 

"Do they have a hole as well?" You questioned Urhara as you began to search for some kind of hole on them. 

"No, they take after you as well Kagami." Urahara said with a smile. 

"Mommy, what's this?" Aimi asked as she pointed at her twins face, Ryuuji doing the same. 

"It's a bone." Grimmjow answered. 

"Why does daddy have a bone, but mommy doesn't?" Ryuuji asked. 

"Because we're different." You answered softly. 

"Why does daddy have a hole?" 

"..." 

"Can he eat?" 

"..."  

"Daddy has a hole in his tummy because of me." You answered softly. Grimmjow stared at you, trying to figure out what you were trying to say. 

"Me and daddy, before we had you 2, we were always fighting." You explained, causing Grimmjow to give you a rather sympathetic look. He remembered those days when the two of you always fought. He was always hurting you not just physically, but mentally as well. 

"And during one of those fights, I punched a hole in daddy's tummy." 

"... Heh?" Grimmjow questioned. 

"So mommy is stronger then daddy?" Ryuuji asked in excitement. 

"Ye-" 

"OH HELL NO!" Grimmjow screamed. 

End .