Day Off

You technically always have days off, technically. While Grimmjow and the twins were off at work and school, you played the role of guardian shinigami of Karakura Town. And when you went home, you simply kept yourself on high alert with any changes.

But today was special, Grimmjow had the day off. He usually had weekends off to spend with the kids, but this time he was off on a weekday. Didn't know why, but he was.

So you yourself, also stayed home, while keeping yourself, and telling Grimmjow to stay on high alert for any changes. He didn't want too and reminded you that he is technically a hollow. But you simply ignored him and just repeated the task.

So what do Grimmjow and you do on your day off?

"Bye my blueberries!"

"Bye momma! Bye daddy!"

Grimmjow simply waved, he was never use to being affectionate, especially in public.

"So, what do you do on your day off?" You asked, walking back to the house with Grimmjow, close to the front of the door now.

"Sleep." He replied.

"..."

"What?" He questioned, an irritable eyebrow raised as you stared.

"Nothing." You shrugged in return. "Kind of lame that all you do is sleep on your days off is all."

Grimmjow laughed out loud.

"Oh, I know." Grimmjow grinned. "Kagami, if you're asking for more little rugrats."

"... No. Two is enough." You answered back.

"We could just fcuk." Grimmjow continued with blunt tirade. He knew the talk was making you squirmy.

"Would you like to go on a date Grimmjow? Just like before the kids." You quickly changed the subject. Why was he talking about this in public!?

"Hmm?"

But he did agree.

So there you two were, in the park, at that same food truck Grimmjow had taken you to on your first date with him in the living world. Where the poor potatoes are starved to become french fries.

And once again Grimmjow bought everything on the menu because you were taking to long... You've been in the living world long enough. How the hell did you not know what you like to eat!?

This scenario just ended with more fighting all the way home, then make up sex , and then racing all the way back to the school because the kids were done.

And unfortunately... there was Urahara standing there with the kids, as he was emergency contact to get them when you or Grimmjow didn't show up.

"Busy day?" Urahara questioned.

"Mama and daddy were off today." Ryo answered with a smile.

"Yeah we were waiting for them." Aimi added.

Urahara took a look at Grimmjow and you, both trying to catch your breath from running all the way to the school. And he swore, he caught a little glimpse of uneven skin colour on your neck.

"Yup, they were busy." Urahara laughed. "Should I take the kids today?"

"N-" You were about to answer.

"Fcuk yes!" Grimmjow answered, quickly grabbing your hand and heading back home.

"Wait Grimmjow! The kids!" You yelled.

"Urahara can take care of them!" Grimmjow yelled back. "This is our only fcukin' day off!"

Urahara let out a small laugh as he had realized why Grimmjow had insisted he gets the kids.

"Are we going to your house Oji-san?" Aimi asked.

"Yup, let's get going." Urahara cheered.

"Comingggg!" The twins answered back.