Daddy

What kind of Father's Day gift do you give to a man born with with definition of "destruction".

Destruction of course.

But not exactly.

Kagami had set up a father's day gift for Grimmjow, that included his kids who he simply adored. He wanted them to do everything he did, there were his mini mes.

"What the fcuk are we doing here?" Grimmjow grumbled. You said you had a surprise for him, yet you took him to Urahara's instead.

"Just be patient." You sighed, he always got like this.

Urahara had let you both in, and let you into the underground training room.

"What? You got me the training room for the day or something?" Grimmjow questioned. It wasn't much of a gift either, he was always allowed into the training room.

"Shut up and go in." You answered annoyed. Then received a rude glare from Grimmjow who didn't like your tone. But that look changed with the sound of his kids.

"Daddy!" They cheered together.

"Hmm?" Grimmjow wondered. Why are his kids here?

"Daddy! Daddy! We get to train with you today!" Ryuuji cheered, running to Grimmjow as Aimi followed behind.

The kids were dressed in protective gear as they stood in front of them. It wasn't a joke, they were ready to train.

Grimmjow turned back to you with a huge grin.

"Happy Father's Day, Grimmjow."

Grimmjow grinned at your answer. For a long time you wouldn't allow the kids to do anything dangerous, but fighting was in their blood. It was just to train, but Grimmjow was excited.

You had watched from the side lines, watching as Grimmjow was so patient in training them. He taught them how to attack, how to defend, all while in his gigai. It was entertaining if anything.

"Hey woman!" Grimmjow called out to you.

"What!" You yelled back, taking notice how the twins were tiring out.

"Come train with me!"

Is he dumb? That would require you to leave your gigai. On top of that, you were weaker then him!

"Uhhh..." You hesitated.

"Please Mommy!" The kids begged.

"It's Father's Day Kagami! It's whatever Daddy wants!" Grimmjow yelled with a grin. "Right kids?"

"Right!" The twins screamed. That bitxh using their kids against you.

"Fine!"

"Yayyyy!"

You finally stood, and took a stance in front of Grimmjow.

"Oh." Grimmjow said as he eyed you, he was happy. He remember you, back in the days as a frail young woman that couldn't protect yourself. Now here you were, the complete opposite of what you used to be.

Both souls had then left their gigais, the kids clapping at the entertainment. They were aware now of what was happening, but they still didn't fully understand.

"Let's go Kagami!" Grimmjow screamed in delight as he then charged at you.

"Make them scream, Ningen!" You called out after, allowing both attacks to collide.