Guardian of Karakura

The kids screaming filled the quiet night with noise. Grimmjow and you had instantly shot up in bed, and ran towards the kids room. 

Grimmjow slammed the door open only to find the kids not there at all. 

You had run down the stairs to check the living room, only to see that the front door was open. Grimmjow right behind you, had followed you straight to the front door, only to see the kids outside watching the sky. 

"What the fuck you think you damn brats are doing!?" Grimmjow screamed mad, as he approached the kids in abrupt manner, you close behind him. 

"They're screaming daddy!" Aimi cried out, as she covered her ears with her small hands. 

"Screami-" Grimmjow was in the middle of asking, before you touched his shoulder, signaling for his attention. 

"What?" Grimmjow asked as he looked at you, and then turned to what you were looking at. 

In the middle of the sky, the sky ripped apart as the body of Menos Grande appeared. Not just one or two, but multiple Menos Grande were squeezing through. 

"There's something wrong Grimmjow." You said as Grimmjow stood up, taking full view of the sky now. "I didn't sense them at all." 

"Neither did I." Grimmjow admitted. "Fcuk."

Grimmjow instantly grabbed Aimi and Ryuuji, carrying them back into the house as they covered their ears from the noise they claimed to be screaming. 

"Kagami!" Grimmjow yelled at you, wanting you to come back into the house. Only to have you ignore him, and exit your gigai. 

"Kagami!" Grimmjow screamed once more as he ran to the door. There wasn't really much point in stopping you. After all, you are the new guardian of Karakura Town. How funny, a weak and frail shinigami woman, is the new guardian for a town that attracts many hollows. 

But as Grimmjow continued to watch. He no longer saw his wife killing and ripping these Menos Grande apart. He saw a woman, with long red hair, yellow piercing eyes, and a hollow mask covering her face. 

"Fukushuu..." Grimmjow whispered under his breath.

End .