02| Collywobbles

0 2 

C o l l y w o b b l e s 

(n.) butterflies in stomach.

☾☾☾

And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.

  – Paullina Simons

☾☾☾

I am a piece of shit, and I feel horrible, but this is an update using the wifi in the library of my Uni. 

Hope you enjoy, and forgive me. Updates will start slowly, but now I am accustomed to Uni and now I can update in the library during my free days because there's no fucking wifi at home like omg how am I living. 

(I am drowning in stress and assignments halp)

  ☾☾☾  

"So are we supposed to act like we are part of the Slytherin house or do you suggest we create a new one, compromising of only you and I?"

Scorpius smiled sleepily, laughing a bit as he looked at Albus. After staying up all night scrambling to finish his Study of Ancient Runes homework, Scorpius didn't have to look in the mirror to know he was a mess. He could feel his blotchy skin on his cheeks, and it didn't take a genius to figure out the dark circles that rimmed his eyes.

Even Albus looked taken aback when they ate breakfast in the Great Hall – Merlin's beard Scorpius, I think even Nicholas Flamel would be jealous over how old you look today – but Albus being Albus, just shrugged it off as he drank his pumpkin juice.

"You're a bloody idiot," he said, chewing on his eggs, "I mean I slept perfectly fine last night."

"That's because you don't have a conscious."

"And look which one of us gets more sleep."

Albus didn't mention it again, but as they were making their way to Potions, and Albus caught a glance of his cousin, he grinned at Scorpius.

Scorpius let out an irritated sigh before ducking his face. He knew he didn't look particular presentable, and the fact that the Rose Granger-Weasley was only a few feet away from him made him realise that even more. He could feel his wrinkled robe against his calf, and Scorpius forgot to readjust his tie when he got dressed.

It was as though everything in the universe was against Scorpius that morning, and for one thing, Scorpius hoped that at least someone could get a laugh out of this horrid situation. It wasn't the first time Scorpius looked worse than a bottle of Polyjuice Potion, but it wasn't something Scorpius could get used to when Rose – who always looked prompt and incredible – happened to pass by and take a look at him.

At any costs, Scorpius would not let Rose see him like this.

He remembered the first time he had an all-nighter back in third year, how he completely forgot to even shower because of his Herbology homework and how messy his hair was. He didn't realise how dehydrated he was until he saw his patchy skin the next morning, and how dark his under eyes were. Scorpius thought it couldn't get any worse, but it did when Care of Magical Creatures – the Slytherins and Gryffindors shared class at the time – postponed to first period because of the weather.

And Merlin's beard, Scorpius couldn't even meet Rose in the eye knowing how messy his hair was and how crinkled his robes were. It was bad enough knowing he forgot to put on his cologne, and it was even worse realizing that Rose was getting closer and closer