5- Handcuffed to the Idiot.

Your POV

The ride home was silent.
Walking back, Nya and Cole in front of us and im behind next to him, i didnt really have a choice cause I was handcuffed to the idiot.

We arrived at the bounty, Jay came to us surprised.
"What the hell happened to you two?"

"We got handcuffed by your girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"And why are you happy about that?"

"Im not freaking happy! Im stuck with him for god knows how much time! And now I have to change and I dont want him to see me naked!!!"

"Why not?" Ask Kai laughing checking me out from top to bottom. "It would be fun"

"Oh you shut up asshole!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down princesse!" I glared at him.

"Whatever!" I said And went away, at least I tried cause I was broth back beside kai bumping into him a bit. "Lets Go! I wanna change!"

"How are we suppose to do that?" He ask

"We'll find out! Im sure its not that complicated!" I said dragging him into his room.

(Skip to after a while in the room)

"Why is it so complicated changing when your handcuffed?!?!?!?!" I screamed. Kai laughed.

"Maybe if you let me try-"

"I said turn around and keep your eyes closed!"

"(Y/n)"

"What?!?!?!?"

"Let me do it"

"Fine! But if I catch you stare your dead!" I say

He got the dress up, so now we could see my bra, great! He took it over my free arm and head and somehow was able to get me out of the dress completely.

"Thanks.." I said calmly and blushed knowing that I was in bra in front of him. He laughed.

"Welcome, and dont worry your not the first girl I see half naked" he laughed more saying that and then took off his shirt.

"Thats just disgusting" i say and change completely. Kai was doing the same as he turned around so we couldn't see each other.

"Shit, I forgot I had no extra close." I say, as Kai handed me a red hoodie with black sport shorts.

"Here, take that until tomorrow when we get to your house."

"How many girls have put on this hoodie?" I ask curiously.

"None" she says briefly

"Really?" I was actually surprised

"Yea, its mine not theirs."

"So I have a big privilege!"

"Yea you do" he said as I put it on.

We came out of his room after like 20 minutes and went into the living room with the others.

"Hey! How was the changing?" Cole smirked at us.

"Weird." I say and got to sit with others. Kai just laughed.

We talked and watched a movie, I dont know the name but its pretty good so far.

After a while the movie finished.

"(Y/n)?.." ask Kai awkwardly. I look at him.

"No! Dont tell me you have to..."

"Pee" he finished my sentenced.

"Why does life hate me?!?!" Cole,Jay and Lloyd were laughing at us. "Come on!" I say as we get up.

I was standing there, awkwardly. Kai looking at me.

"What? Do it!"

"Turn around, please!"

"Oh, yea sorry.." i say as I do.
I heard him peeing.....

He was done and washed his and everything, we got back into the living room.

"So?" Nya ask trying to not smirk.

"So what?" I ask

"I was just peeing thats all! Stop imagining things guys!" Said Kai dragging me into his room. " Night!" He yelled.
I guess were going to bed.

We laid down, our hands and shoulders were touching.

"Night Princesse!" he said laughing and turning around face to me and I did the same.

"Night Hot head." I reply giggling a bit after.

Its been only 5 hours Im handcuffed to him, and its already hard. I hope tomorrow will be less complicated.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.