24- Date 2.0

Kai POV

"NYA!!!!!!! WE NEED TO TALK
ABOUT SOMETHING REALLY REALLY SERIOUS!!! I DONT KN-" I stop when I saw y/n beside Nya. "Hey Y/n, whats up?"

"Uhm, nothing I was just having a girl talk with your sister" she laugh nervously.

"Oh, talking about me?" I say leaning against the door, smirking.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Asks Nya

"Uh, ya know... things."

"Mmmmm, okay I understood. Ill let you two alone" said y/n stoping to kiss my cheek before leaving. I smiled and slightly blush as my sister smirked.

"Let me guess, you need help to prepare for the date?"

"Yea... kinda.." i reply rubbing the back of my neck.

"Come to Mama she will help you" said my sister taking a old granny accent, I laugh and go to sit on her bed.

Y/n POV
(About half and hour earlier)
"NYA!!! I NEED YOUR HELP FOR SOMETHING REALLY SERIOUS AND I DONT KN-" i yelled coming into her room and see her making out with Jay on her bed.

"COME ON SERIOUSLY! We cant do anything without you interrupting every time!!!" Yelled Jay getting off Nya

"Cause you think I like to see this?!?" I reply

"Okay okay... CAAAALLLLLLMMMMM" said Nya. "So y/n whats up?"

"Uhm... Kai is taking me on a date tonight... in like... 3 hours... and I dont know what to do...and-"

"Okay Come and sit beside mama she will help" she replied taking a weird accent. I go and sit in front of Jay and her "So what do you think will happen tonight?"

"I dont know... another dinner? But I mean.. thats kind of boring..." i respond

"Mmm yea. Are you nervous?"

"Why would she be nervous? Its just a date."

"JUST A DATE!!?!??" Yelled Nya as Jay shuts up

"Im Kind of nervous.. I dont want it to be like our last date, where he cheats on me.. and its all awkward"

"Well yea, thats what a player does, most of the time." Jay comments

"And he didnt really know you at that time..he only wanted to play with you, but because of me, you two got closer and he now really does love you, he would actually give his life for you." I felt myself blush hearing these lasts words.

"Yea I guess..." i smiled looking down.

"Yea... what she said." Jay said again as we both stare at him. "What! Girl convos are super! Super! Complicated!!! Even if you concentrate real hard its even more hard to understand!!" He whines than Nya looks back at me.

"What are you gonna wear?"

"I still dont know..."

"WHAT?!? You only got 2 hours and 51 minutes for that!!!! And you still dont know!!!" She yelled as I smiled innocently, she gets up to her dresser. "No, no, no, not your style, no, not your color, doesnt match your eyes..." she continued looking into the dresser. "AH!!! Perfect!!!"
(Pic on top)

"You actually have a lot of dresses.."

"Yup, try it on." She said handing it to me as I look up at Jay.

"Okay okay, Ill be waiting outside." He said leaving, as I start to put it on.

"Woah..." I say looking at myself in the mirror.