9- Dad

(H/c) - Hair Color

No one POV

Its was about 3 in the afternoon, Lloyd and Cole were chilling with Zane while he was preparing dinner, Jay and Nya were in the room and the handcuffed people were sitting there awkwardly.

They were soon going to go see (y/n)'s father and she was a bit anxious cause its been a long time since she saw him, but Kai was mostly being annoyed right now. With (y/n) always moving around, he had enough.

"Are you done?!"

"Sorry...I just..Nevermind" she said sitting down and looking away. Kai didnt say a word. "Lets go get ready, were leaving soon" He nodded as they got up, still not looking at each other.

"Whats new?" Ask Cole as they came into the kitchen.

"Were going to see her dad." Replied the fire ninja.

"Cool...?" (Y/n) shrugs and goes into their room.

"I need to change." Kai nods and turns around.

It was really uncomfortable between these two, but going at her fathers, and presenting him to him will be lets say, interesting.

Kai POV
~Later
We were in front of her father's house. She took a deep breath and knocked.
A man with dark hair, black vest and dark jeans opened the door, I assume her dad.
He hugs her for a couple of seconds and then he look at me.

"You must be Kai?"

"Yea.."

"Nice to meet you"

"Same for me.."

"Come in! Go and sit in the living Ill be right back." We do what he tells us and soon after he comes.

"So, how are things (y/n)?"

"Uh, good I guess." She replies briefly.
They talk about family things and whatever, i stoped listening halfway. I was looking around.

"Kai, what job do you have?" I look at him and then at (y/n).

"I-Im a ninja.." he laughs a bit and then looks at (y/n).

"I see you brought a funny one (y/n), but seriously, Kai, what is your job?" Does he not believe me?

"He does animation in kids party's." Says (y/n). Seriously?!

"Oh, thats really, like you teenagers say, 'cool'" he say laughing.

"Do you have any plans in the future?" She sighs as her fathers asks me a thousand questions. Any plans for my future? I never really thought about my future..

"Uh, no...probably still gonna be at those kids parties." He laughs again.

"Any friends, family?"

"I have my sister and my best friends that are like brothers to me."

"Thats good."

"Yea..."

"Do you still see yourself with my daughter in 5 years?" Does he think were dating?

"Uh.."

"You two are dating right?" Why does everybody think that?!

"Yes" replies (y/n).
Wait What!?