Chapter 99-The Bladelord's Domain

Finally at the cusp of chapter 100! Welcome to Daniel and Stewart!

"Just don't die kid. Mizuchi will keep you safe and as for the other blade you carry...that is even more lethal to the Hells. Stay in the estate and try not to get caught out. I will be bringing the fight to the volcano so I won't have time to look after you. It's been so long since I've had a chance to slaughter." There was a mournful tone in Dahn's voice. 

Lineir looked dubiously at the long weeping blue katana in his hands. As powerful as Mizuchi might be could he really trust her to protect him in a time like this? He quickly summoned out Mei in his left hand. Wielding both swords cautiously he rotated his Qi in his Second Heart and prepared for battle. As the last of the volcano exploded into rock and ash there was simply a massive smoking pit left where it once stood. Dahn, who had been floating gently in the air suddenly clasped his hands and there was a clear tinkling noise as a set of nine blades dropped to the floor. They were crystalline and light purple in color. Instantly they stabbed into the ground point first. Dahn hopped down onto the hilts of two blades and stood on them as if the floor was lava and they were crutches.

"Here...they come boy. You're in for a treat. No one, neither from the Heavens nor the Hells or anywhere in between, has seen me commit to open battle in generations!" He said and suddenly all hell broke loose.

RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!

From the enormous pit where the volcano used to stand emerged a terrible shaking. The entire area including the Secret Estate shook as if there was an earthquake. Then an army from the Hells emerged. There were demons and monsters, devil commanders, many winged Naga and horned beasts such as chimaera. Thousands of flying imps began to flap on leathery bat wings out of the chasm and from the sides climbed hordes of burning skeletal Hell Knights and other beasts. Corrupted goblins and golems and even men began to rise out, all seething with devilish Qi and aura. Their pent up frustration filled the air with cries of promised death as they set their sights on conquering the world once more! However....Dahn snorted unimpressed.

"I see you all have not grown more powerful since we sealed you."

Nine Blades-Infinite Blade Field!!!!!!

Instantly from the nine blades which were planted in the dirt came a massive teleportation array. Dahn himself stood atop two of his blades. Then both his hands reached through the void and yanked out two more gleaming crystalline blades!

Nine Blades Domain-Blade World!!!!!

Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua!

Instantly from this massive teleportation array swords began to appear as if passing through the myriad dimensions to answer his call! Hundreds and then thousands of blades fell from the sky to clatter to the battle field! The entire sky became filled with blades for as far as the eye could see!

Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua!

Flit!

Dahn disappeared as the infinite storm of blades enveloped the entire island including the coming army of Hell! Instantly destruction came as the Bladelord activated the technique he once used to walk unimpeded through the Heavens!

Nine Blades-Blade Walk!!!

Wherever there were blades, and there were blades everywhere, he could instantly teleport to them and wield them to do bloody battle! Infinite amounts of sword arrays would form around any sword he held, according to Dahn's will, and he would throw them to suddenly activate the arrays and deal death to all!

Booom! BOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOM!

BOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOM!

BOOOOOOM!

BOOOOOOM!

Instantly the battlefield started to explode into action as the entire army of Hell collapsed into a vicious melee with this one man army! Dahn was one man but he wielded more blades than an Heavenly Army of millions! The scariest thing about him wasn't his sheer destructive ability however. It was his fluidity and evasive ability stemming from his control! It was as if he had eyes which could see everything and his body was impossible to pin down! It would perform inhuman dodges, twisting and flipping away like a mad acrobat to land on another sword whenever an attack even came close. Not even mass attacks from thousands of demons at once worked! Dahn would wield a blade in each hand and even grasp a blade with each foot to hurl out at any massed demons. When the thrown blades would land, thousands of other blades would automatically form a formation around it and detonate into a sword storm which laid waste to all it touched! If it looked like an attack was coming close, he would simply hurl away a blade and use the momentum to suddenly flit to another part of the battlefield and alight upon a new sword. It was as if the whole world had become a field of swirling lotus blossums, and he danced and flitted with wild yet precise abandon amongst the falling petals! 

Lineir could only gape in awe. This was the first time had ever witnessed the true power of a top class expert! After all, when the Solar God had intervened Lineir had not been conscious to see the devastation he wrought!

"Is this what true power is like? Mei, when you were whole, is this what it was like?" He asked and Mei could only sigh.

"Kiddo, I was powerful due to the teachings of this sword, but even I never reached the level that this Bladelord has reached. Perhaps I would have one day had I but had more time with the sword! I have heard of him actually. He is a legend even in the area I grew up in. On par with the Celestial Court in terms of power. Or he was... the Heaven's stated that they had grievously injured him and that he no longer had the ability to challenge them. As he never answered the Heaven's decree like in the past, most assumed that he had long since passed away. I never imagined that to this day he would wield such power though."

Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom!Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom! Boooom!

The explosions caused from the battle between the army of the Hells and the Bladelord rocked the entire world! Numerous experts and mortals which lived in this world all cowered as his might was revealed. Suddenly Lineir who was watching in awe felt an intense killing intent from his back. Swiftly turning it revealed a demon who had snuck into the courtyard of the Estate.

Lineir watched quietly hidden behind a pillar. As the demon approached the area where the tablet had been previously it shrieked and raised its arms attracting more demons. Soon the entire area was crawling with demons. Oddly they began to gather in a circle and began chanting. As more and more gathered a formation began to form and Lineir grew apprehensive from his hiding place.

"A formation...but what is the point, this is not even a fraction of their total army, why make a formation here when they are engaging that senior over there. Wouldn't it make more sense to fight him there so they can clear the entrance to this world?" He thought. However Mei cried out,

"Kiddo stop them, they're trying to open up a transfer portal!" Unfortunately, before Lineir could come up with a battle plan the entire floor of the estate fell away and a terrifying devil Qi filled circle formed. An exceedingly evil air came as a pit began to rapidly grow where the tablet had once been sealed!

"Crap. They're trying to create a second entrypoint so they can go around the Bladelord!"