Chapter 134-Saving the Wei Girls!

Thanks to everyone voting and commenting! Next chapter coming in 2-3 days as usual!

"Mother's bracelet!" The Wei girls cried out and started sobbing. It never even occurred  to them that this could be a trick and that the Snowgod's Empress could have actually escaped as the bracelet was one personally given to her by the former Snowgod himself. She would never willingly leave it behind.

"Yes...so tell me and perhaps I can beg for mercy on your mother's behalf. Who is that boy and who is his master!" Chen Jin said and the girls finally gave in.

"Please just let Mistress Wei go and we'll tell you anything!"

***********************************

Lineir charged back to Snowfall Citadel, as he went the elements distorted slightly behind him. Rippling eddies formed in the snow and the clouds above swirled ominously as the remnants of broken Laws trailed in his wake. A terrifying dark storm came on the horizon and started creeping from the mountains towards the city. None would escape its wake.

"Good, the walls are still wide open. Now that I've destroyed the entire upper echelon of the Jin Clan I should just be able to walk right in and take the Wei girls. Still, no need to broadcast my presence. I'll just sneak it through the hole I made earlier." Lineir eyed the gaping rend in the wall where his blow had smashed a many meter long divide into the once proud wall. 

Flash

There was a brief undetectable flash of red and Lineir easily slipped through the temporary wards the Jin Clan had established while they chased the perpetrator.

"Now where are they..."

**********************************

"So this person who saved you. You say he was powerful huh? What realm was he? Ugh crap you wouldn't know as mortals. Still, this is important." Chen Jin said as he grabbed Jayi Jin's arm and marched him out of the room.

"We should inform the higher ups brother. There is definitely a connection between this person they are talking about and the one who attacked us and the wall. We may have discovered an important bargaining chip!" Chen Jin said, however, Jayi Jin grinned maliciously. 

"I have a better idea. Why don't we just string the girls up along the wall? Their screams will find the perpetrator if there really is a connection and we'll be waiting to catch anyone who comes." He said. Chen Jin frowned slightly as it wasn't really his style to use mortal girls as bait, but he had to admit the plan had some merit.

"Very well. But no hasty moves! Follow my guidance in this matter brother. I sense there's more to this than there seems. Something's off about this rogue master and disciple." He said as they went back into the room. The girls shivered as they entered, but had the courage to ask,

"So? Where is mother? You said you'd let her go if we told you what we knew!" They cried but Jayi Jin simply sneered.

"We said we'd help. But to be honest, your mother escaped long ago. Now all that's left is you two. You better hope the perpetrator comes or I will---" He began to undo their chains however he was cut off mid sentence as a blade sprouted from his chest!

"You'll what?" Lineir's quiet voice undercut a shocked gargle as Jayi Jin looked down to see a black blade lodged in his heart.

"Yo...you...you're here?" He manged to say before slumping over. Chen Jin reacted quickly raising his blade and screaming, but Jayi Jin was long dead.

"BROOOTHEEEERR!!!!!!!!!" He cried out in fury. However, his eyes swept the scene seeing Lineir standing between him and the two girls and he remembered the terrifying Lightning and Darkness Laws he had faced in the darkness of the ice tunnels.

"I might not be able to get revenge for Jayi but now that you've come here you'll never leave fool!" He said and Lineir suddenly had a bad feeling. He immediately grabbed the Wei girls with one arm, slicing off the trailing chains Jayi Jin had undone in his last act, and vaulted away from Chen Jin as all of his senses began to grow cold.

"So...you're the perpetrator. So young, interesting, interesting indeed! Hahahaha I will enjoy digging the secrets from your flesh!" A dark and ancient cackle as Lineir swirled to face Chen Jin and a new robed figure who stood behind him. Pulsating waves of dark fire lit up the room and the Wei girls screamed as the heat tortured them.

"Hahaha, you fool, coming into the Jin Clan home, don't you realize it is impossible to escape from the Grand Ancestor!" Chen Jin cried as he pointed his blade at Lineir.

"Ahhh crap." Lineir glanced down at the two little mortal girls in his arm who could be killed by any random shock wave from this battle.

"I'm really quite sorry about this!" He suddenly drew the sleeping ice blue katana from his back. With a cry he tied the trailing chains on the handle of the weeping blade.

"Mizuchi! I'm counting on you!" He called out as he whirled with Mei and sliced off the entire roof of the building they were in!

Lightning Slash!

From the sky a dark pouring Madness Rain came in and Lineir toss Mizuchi into the sky while vaulting up. The Wei girls, chained to the blade screamed out as they were tugged into the sky along with the godly katana.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

As Mizuchi began to  be caught by gravity and started to turn downwards, Lineir whirled and kicked the handle!

Blast Cross Kick!

He kicked with a fraction of his true power and watched as the weeping blue blade shot off across the sky and out of the city, trailing the two mortal girls chained behind! 

"Hmph. That damn deathblade might be unreliable but I do not believe she's evil at heart. The Wei girls will be fine. Now I can fight unfettered!" He turned as the black robed Grand Ancestor shot up with crimson dark waves of flame shooting out of his robes.

"Hahaha, that was interesting. I'll be sure to retrieve that strange blade you just sent away. It seems to be even sharper than mine! However, I think you'll soon learn, that your planning is futile! Now that you've entered my sight you will not escape!" The Grand Ancestor tugged down his hood and revealed a sinister face full of evil and covered in flaming red tattoos. Lineir, however, dropped down into a wide palace courtyard. 

"Words are meaningless, let's fight old fart!"