- synopsis -

Regardless of her close relationship with Tony Stark, one of the world's most well-known men, 16-year-old Andi Andrews had always managed to keep herself out of the spotlight. As Pepper Potts's youngest niece, there was rarely a time when she wasn't around the man she claimed to be her uncle, unless he was off on a mission, of course. As it appeared, though, everyone associated with Tony Stark or the remaining Avengers had their superhuman fate sealed for them, and this was something Andi discovered when she was only 14.

While Tony is away on a mission, Andi finds herself messing around his and Bruce's lab, but is unaware of what lies ahead for her. After tinkering with one of Tony's many unstable experiments, Andi acquires a set of proportionate genetic abilities similar to that of the spider. With no way to reverse her abilities due to the amount of radiation clinging to every strand of her DNA, she uses them to fight for the city she grew up in, all while maintaining a normal life outside of her civic duties. Her life becomes less than normal, however, after Tony asks her to keep an eye on Queens's friendly neighborhood Spiderman just two years after receiving her abilities.

c a s t

olivia holt as andi andrews/recluse❝just because i generally dislike the human race doesn't mean i won't do whatever i can to protect it

❝just because i generally dislike the human race doesn't mean i won't do whatever i can to protect it.❞

tom holland as peter parker/spider-man ❝to have you fighting by my side means more to me than some lame dance

❝to have you fighting by my side means more to me than some lame dance.❞

robert downey jr

robert downey jr. as tony stark/iron man
❝you're important to me, kid, and i'd do whatever i could do to make sure i don't lose you.❞

disclaimer: I do not own Marvel, nor do I own Spider-Man or any character and plot affiliated with Marvel. All rights go to Marvel Studios. I only own my original characters and plot lines.