Chapter 14

**Ari's POV**

I don't think I've ever been happier to arrive at the airport. I sat 10 hours on this plane to have some kid kick the back of my seat. The whole fricking plane ride. And now, I was pissed.

I grabbed my carry-on and headed off the plane to get all my other luggage. It was raining, and that made me trip just that much more fun.

Despite the heavily falling rain, it was extremely humid. I just hope this wasn't how it was like everyday. I walked over the the belt with my luggage, picked I up an set it on the ground next to me. Then, someone wa genius enough to drop something very heavy on my foot. Big mistake.

"Excuse me!" I say and shove the heavy suitcase off my foot to the stranger.

"Sorry." he says and looks at me.

He wasn't any stranger. It was Zayn.

"Ari?"

"Zayn?"

I stare at him for a moment, completely stunned he was here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I came to get you."

"Why?"

"Because I still love you."

It took a moment for my mind to register what he just said. He loved me.

"Really?"

"Well, why else would I come and get you in an island I had no idea where the hell it was?"

"Zayn. Do you even remember why we broke up? It was because you hardly put any effort into our relationship. Always busy. But look and Louis and Rachel! They spend almost every moment they have together! Do you think you really had an excuse?"

He stared at the ground intently. "No. I didn't. And I'm sorry."

"Give me time to think about this. After what you said about the nurse at the hosptial, this is hard to take seriously."

"Take all the time you need. Call if you need me. I'll be at the Radisson hotel. Room 423." he takes his suitcases and heads toward the exit.

******************

I open the door to my parents home. I told them I was coming. It might be overhelming to see me.

"Hello?" I called.

"In here."

I walked into our small living room and my parents turned my heads to look at me. They got up immediately and gave me hugs.

"Ari! Why are you back so soon?"

"I just had to leave mom."

"Is everything alright?" My dad asks.

"Yeah."

"Did you bring Zayn?"

I looked at the floor. "About that. We broke up."

"What did he do?" Dad clenched his fists.

"Well, he put almost no effort into our relationship."

"Well, I can see where you'd be tired of that." Mom says wrapping and arm around my shoulder. "Come sit down."

We all sat on the couch.

"Honey, are you thinking of colleges?"

"Yeah. But tuition is too expensive mom."

"How much?"

"Well, if I want to go to school in London, it would be about 245,000 a year."

Their eyes go wide.