Chapter 16

The blindfold fell off my eyes and I couldn't believe it. I was on top of the Effiel Tower. The Paris lights lit up the whole city, and it was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.

"Louis, this is amazing."

He smiled, took my hand and led me to a table covered with a white table cloth. Rose petals were scattered all over the table. He slid the chair out and I sat down.

"Oh my god Lou. This is unbelievable."

"Anything for you. I wanted to make these weeks memorable for you."

"You are doing a great job." I say and smile.

"Good. What do you want to eat?"

"Italian?"

"And..?"

"Chicken Alfredo."

"Yes." he muttered under his breath.

I gave him a confused look. "What?"

"I guessed what you wanted."

"Oh. You know me well."

A waitor in white came out with dishes and set the on our plates.

"Thanks."

I smile at Louis. This boy sure knew how to make a girl feel special. Steven tried to be nice, but it meant nothing. He wasn't honorable in any way. But Louis, he meant it.

We ate our food and talked about the randomest things from my favorite things to what I wanted my future to be like, and honestly I didn't know.

"That was amazing." I say finishing up my plate.

"I cooked it myself."

"Psshhh! Yeah right!"

He laughs. "I know I suck at cooking."

"Maybe."

Louis stands up and walks over to the edge of the tower. I follow him and stared down at the beautiful buildings.

"Whats you thinking about?" I ask and lay my head on his shoulder.

"The future."

"Of?"

"Us. And the band."

"Hm. It is something pretty unpredictable.I guess it has been a crazy year for you guys."

"It has. Do you ever wonder what will happen to us? You know like, after tour and stuff?"

"I guess. I never really did. Not until now." I admitt.

"It's been on my mind a lot."

"I guess the one thing every girl worries about is her boyfriend finding someone better than her. Then leaving. And not saying anything."

He gives me a long look.

"Rachel, I would never do that. I think of myself of a llyal boyfriend, but the paps can make anything seem worse. Like if I hugged a fan on the street, they'd make up a story saying I'm dating her or something."

"Yeah I get that." I sigh. "But there's always a chance."

Louis wraps me up in a hug, and sighs in my sweater.

"Rach, you just don't understand. I love you more than anything. I don't even look at other girls. You are the only one I care about-"

I took his face and kissed him.

"I love you too Lou. Don't forget it."

"I won't." he says and smiles.

"Good."