| chapter nine |

' they were her possession '

AS BROOKE ROAMED THE FROZEN FOREST, the cold winter wind nipped at her flawless face

AS BROOKE ROAMED THE FROZEN FOREST, the cold winter wind nipped at her flawless face. Her feet stepped on the dead brown leaves that made a crunchy sound that satisfied the blonde strangely. The branches of the trees grew wide and far, stretching out their arms as blankets of snow-covered them.

Brooke scanned the area as she looked around, searching for the two people that stole her heart with just a quick glance. Just as she was about to take another step forward, the blonde was suddenly tackled and pinned to a large tree. A pair of soft, delicate lips planted itself onto her neck, pressing soft butterfly kisses up and down her neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt herself being pulled forward, her chest pressed against another chest, except whoever it was had smaller breasts than she did.

Another pair of hands wrapped around her waist as her back was flushed together with a toned chest that was pressed against her back as the other side of her neck had kisses placed all over it, travelling up and down. Brooke let out a soft moan, throwing her head back and laying it in between a broad, tall shoulder. Two pairs of hands were gingerly running up and down her sides, the feeling of sparks intensifying the pleasure she received.

"Ours." The person in front muttered as she bit into Brooke's neck. Her voice was like a bell, so soft and melodic.

"Ours." The other repeated as he bit into the other side of her neck. His voice was deep, sending pleasurable shivers up and down my body, along with my veins. Brooke moaned as she felt their teeth sink into her.

The pleasure overtook her, and her eyes snapped open, a growl crawling out of her throat as her dominant side quickly took over. The blonde stepped out of their embrace, pushing the blonde forward and tackling her to the ground. Straddling her, Brooke's eyes began to glow purple and before the twins knew what was happened, the blonde's fangs extended and she sank it into Jane's frozen neck, marking her as Brooke's.

Once she knew the marking process was complete, the blonde stood up, and in a flash, she was in front of the other twin and took his hands into hers. Brooke pressed herself against him and sank her teeth into his cold neck, marking him as hers.

A smirk spread across her lips once she was done, her eyes dancing with mischief. Brooke took a step back as she took in the scene happening before her, enjoying it.

The twins were withering in pleasure, both of them on the ground, shaking, as pleasure overrode their system. Brooke quickly grabbed each of their hands and concentrated on her powers, transporting all three of them to the twins' room in Italy. Brooke placed them both on their shared bed that she knew were theirs. She knew this because she read their minds, a gift she got because of Edward.

Brooke's smirk widened as they began to moan and groan which resulted in her dominating side wanting her to take them both right then and there, but she resisted, quickly understanding that the two weren't ready. Hell, they didn't even know about this side of the blonde.

Brooke was one of the strongest vampires in the world which resulted in her being one of the most possessive ones. What's mine is MINE, she thought. She kills anything and anyone that tried to touch or take what was hers.

A smile soon took over her features once the two finally stopped, the feeling of pleasure disappearing as content filled their bodies. The blonde crawled into their shared red and black bed, making her self comfortable in the middle. Almost immediately, two pairs of arms were wrapped around her, pulling her closer to the two. Brooke had a chin laying on top of her head, and a head nuzzled into her neck. The blonde sighed in content. These were her mates. Her heart, body and soul. They belonged to her and only her.