Chasing Clouds Ch. 13 FINAL

Jimin opened his eyes and found that he was in his room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, scrunching up his face as the cold air touched his skin when he pulled off the blankets.
Jimin perked up when he heard talking in the living room. He got up and remembered what had happened a few hours before. Jimin found a mirror and fixed his hair the best he could before he went out into the living room.

The floor creaked when Jimin stepped on it and everyone in the living room looked at the small, pink haired mochi. Jimin looked like a deer caught in the headlights when everyone simultaneously looked at him.

Yoongi smiled warmly at him and patted a spot on the spot next to him. Jimin wordlessly shuffled over with a blanket still wrapped around him and sat down next to the older. Taehyung leaned over to him and spoke,
"Jimin are you ok?" Jimin gave warm smile despite the situation.
"I'm fine, great actually." Jimin said as he leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder. The older blushed at the contact. Jimin spoke again,
"You really don't have to worry about me, Minwoo is probably where he deserves to be and.." Jimin trailed off as he laced his fingers with Yoongi's. Everyone in the room smiled at the new couple's embrace.
"Well I'm glad your ok, but if there is anything wrong ever again you need to tell all of us so we can deal with it all together." Seokjin said. Jimin smiled in response and nodded his head.
"Ok mom." Taehyung blurted out and Seokjin hit him on the arm. Jimin let out a snort and that was enough to make everyone in the room crack up.
"You really are like a mom." Taehyung began saying before Seokjin hit him again.
"I do not need another person calling me mom, but thank you." Seokjin said.

Namjoon started after everyone had calmed down again.
"We need to see what the media says because everyone isn't always so.." Namjoon motioned with his hands.
"Accepting." Hoseok finished and Namjoon nodded. Jimin sighed.
"I'm really sorry that I got you all in this trouble. I don't want to start any rumors or scams." Jimin said.
Jungkook smiled and put his hand on his thigh.
"Even though you guys have been here for a week, but it feels like you've always been here. I can't imagine what it will be like without you. You guys have basically become our family." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled widely and said thank you.
The news station pops up and Jimin sees himself and Yoongi yelling at Minwoo in a fancam. Jimin squeezes the orders hand for comfort. The next bit shows Jimin yelling at Minwoo for the cause of his pain through all these years. The next time frame is Minwoo being carried away by the police while Yoongi is holding Jimin.
"Bangtan still hasn't still said anything about the issue but there is immense support for the supposed couple on social medias. #Bangtan7 and #Yoomin are currently the most trending hashtags at this time. We will wait and see what the group will say for this issue."

Seokjin turned off the tv and looked at Namjoon with shock in his face. Hoseok immediately went onto their twitter page.
"It's true! It's true! Everyone is writing about how they think Yoongi and Jimin are a cute couple! Everyone is saying Bangtan7." Hoseok jumped up and showed his phone to everyone. Jimin shook Yoongi with excitement. While everyone was celebrating, Jimin looked over to Taehyung to share his joy, but found he already was, with a different person and in a very special way. Jimin watched as Taehyung planted his lips on a shy Jungkook. Jimin did the only sane thing, scream.
"WHAT." Jimin screamed as loud as his lungs would allow him as he pointed towards the two who were in their own little world.
"Kim TAEHYUNG how DARE you not tell me." Jimin screamed as he glared at Taehyung. The dirty blonde giggled as he broke the kiss and turned towards the fuming Jimin.
"Guess it just slipped my mind." Taehyung said as he tilted his head to the side.
"When the hell did this happen!?" Seokjin roared to life. "We knew that they were only a matter of time." Seokjin said as he pointed to Yoongi and Jimin. "But I never knew about you two."
"Ya." Jimin added on. "I never would have believed that you would have enough confidence to even talk to him as he was your screen saver for like a year." Jimin said. Taehyung went beet red.
"Well I wasn't the one who ordered four Min Yoongi posters." Jimin slunk back into the couch as he felt his ears turn red.
"You snake." Jimin said. Yoongi turned to him with his cheeks blazing.
"Yo-you have posters of me." Yoongi whispered. Jimin blushed even more then he already was if that was even possible.
"I-I may h-have a few." Jimin croaked out. Yoongi reached out and kissed the pink haired boy.
"I had one of your selfies as my lock screen." Yoongi whispered back. Jimin went silent.
"My god they are so whipped for each other." Hoseok said. Jimin covered his face with a pillow as Yoongi put his head behind Jimin's arm.
"Reminds me of us in our young days." Namjoon said as he put his on Seokjin's shoulder.
"I'm about to puke because of all of this unnecessary pda." Hoseok mumbled as he checked his phone again.